ADP Trends Wil Myers
ADP Trends Fernando Tatis Jr.
OWN/START Wil Myers
OWN/START Fernando Tatis Jr.
Expert Consensus Wil Myers
Expert Consensus Fernando Tatis Jr.
Breakdown Wil Myers
- He is eligible to play multiple positions including: LF CF . However, he plays LF most often.
- Experts rank this player at 59th among OF's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 100th.
- The current leader among OF's is Ronald Acuna
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- Top 100 in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.365 and is currently ranked 76th
- Ranked 262nd in batting average with 0.243
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 248th with 0.314
- Not too impressive with slugging percentage currently ranked 297th with 0.383
- Not too impressive with on base plus slugging currently ranked 290th with 0.697
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 488th with 1
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 309th in RBI with 15
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 410th in runs scored with 10
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: -0.035, OBP: -0.006, HRs: +5, RBI: +9, Runs: +25, Wlks: +25, Stls: +2,
Trending Batting Stats
Breakdown Fernando Tatis Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 9th among SS's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 9th.
- The current leader among SS's is Xander Bogaerts
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- In the past two weeks he has had an awful lot of time off and he's listed on the injury report. He may have some nagging injuries with his Back (2020). Look at his player news.
- Top 35 in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.392 and is currently ranked 33rd
- Top 75 in batting average with 0.312 and is currently ranked 62nd
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 102nd with 0.362
- Top 25 in slugging percentage and is currently ranked 25th with 0.607
- Top 50 in on base plus slugging and is currently ranked 41st with 0.969
- Top 75 in steals and is currently ranked 61st with 7
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 161st in RBI with 30
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 163rd in runs scored with 29
- Top 100 in HRs and is currently ranked 87th with 14
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.4 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.317, OBP: +0.371, HRs: +22, RBI: +53, Runs: +61, Wlks: +30, Stls: +16,
Trending Batting Stats
Injury Wil Myers
No Injury Reported
Injury Fernando Tatis Jr.
BACK - 2020Back
Similar Picks Wil Myers
Similar OF to consider drafting instead of Wil Myers
|David Dahl COL||91.37|
|A.J. Pollock LAD||99.54|
|Joey Gallo TEX||100.59|
|Wil Myers SD||103.76|
|Michael Conforto NYM||105.21|
|Victor Robles WAS||115.55|
|David Peralta ARI||115.87|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Wil Myers
|Madison Bumgarner SF SP||99.59|
|Masahiro Tanaka NYY SP||100.23|
|Dee Gordon SEA 2B||100.57|
|Joey Gallo TEX LF||100.59|
|Craig Kimbrel ATL P||101.96|
|Josh Hader MIL RP||102.78|
|Wil Myers SD RF||103.76|
|Kirby Yates SD RP||104.69|
|Miles Mikolas STL RP||105.05|
|Michael Conforto NYM LF||105.21|
|German Marquez COL SP||106.25|
Similar Picks Fernando Tatis Jr.
Similar SS to consider drafting instead of Fernando Tatis Jr.
|Marwin Gonzalez MIN||222.46|
|Fernando Tatis Jr. SD||223.17|
|Andrelton Simmons ANA||224.11|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Fernando Tatis Jr.
|Pete Alonso NYM 1B||220.00|
|Francisco Cervelli PIT C||221.55|
|Hunter Strickland SEA RP||222.33|
|Marwin Gonzalez MIN SS||222.46|
|Collin McHugh HOU SP||222.72|
|Garrett Hampson COL 2B||222.89|
|Fernando Tatis Jr. SD SS||223.17|
|Nick Senzel CIN 2B||223.87|
|Andrelton Simmons ANA SS||224.11|
|Hunter Renfroe SD RF||224.41|
|Matt Strahm SD RP||226.01|
Rating Wil Myers
Rating Fernando Tatis Jr.
Career Wil Myers
Career Fernando Tatis Jr.