|Compare to same point last season|
- A good quarterback can mean the world of difference in such a pass heavy league.
- Experts don"t even rank him among QB's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 249.46 total points (16.63 avg).
- Currently 88.46 points behind the leader: Russell Wilson
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 16.6.
- Top 10 in pass yards with 3809 (253.93 per game) and is currently ranked 10th among QB.
- Top 10 in pass tds with 28 (1.87 per game) and is currently ranked 7th among QB.
- Top 20 in pass completions with 297 (19.80 per game) and is currently ranked 16th.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Yards: +2840, TDs: +23, INTs: EVEN
- PASS YDS: 3042, PASS TDS: 17, RUSH YDS: 51, RUSH TDS: 2
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Jared Goff
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jared Goff
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|