Cameron Payne (leg) went to the locker room in the third quarter
Cameron Payne (leg) went to the locker room in the third quarter on Friday. He checked out and had the trainer take a look at what may have been his hamstring, and he also looked at his right ankle. [...]
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 59th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 74th with 270 total points (19.29 avg).
- He is currently 2234 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.6 PPG. If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 41.59% from the field this month.
- Shooting 37.50% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- He is ranked 21st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.35.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.07 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.29 for the month.
- Played in 15 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.84, APG: +2.17, RPG: +0.74, MPG: +5.28 STLS: +0.73 BLKS: +0.33
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Cameron Payne
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Cameron Payne
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|