|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 19th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 34th with 672 total points (20.36 avg).
- He is currently 1276 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- Shooting 52.94% from the field this month. Very good for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.75 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.92, APG: +0.28, RPG: +1.7, MPG: +6.05 STLS: +0.01 BLKS: +0.04
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of John Henson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of John Henson
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|