|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among G's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 88th with 333 total points (13.32 avg).
- He is currently 888 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his nose (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 42.86% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 42.86% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -5.44, APG: -2.11, RPG: -0.85, MPG: --9.78 STLS: EVEN BLKS: --0.01
NOSE - Out indefinitelyTim Frazier (nose) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game vs. New York.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tim Frazier
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tim Frazier
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|