ADP Trends Tim Frazier
ADP Trends De'Aaron Fox
OWN/START Tim Frazier
OWN/START De'Aaron Fox
Expert Consensus Tim Frazier
Expert Consensus De'Aaron Fox
Breakdown Tim Frazier
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 74th with 86 total points (7.82 avg).
- He is currently 585 points behind the leader: Kyle Lowry
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.8 PPG.
- Shooting 29.03% from the field this month.
- Shooting 28.57% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 13th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.25.
- Bad point guard averaging only 2.36 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.36 for the month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.04, APG: -1.44, RPG: -0.57, MPG: --3.4 STLS: --0.8 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown De'Aaron Fox
- Experts rank this player at 17th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 546 total points (36.40 avg).
- He is currently 93 points behind the leader: Kyle Lowry
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 50.55% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 44.44% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- He is ranked 44th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.14.
- Good point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 7.29 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.43 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.06, APG: +2.58, RPG: +1.4, MPG: +6.31 STLS: +0.58 BLKS: +0.4
Injury Tim Frazier
No Injury Reported
Injury De'Aaron Fox
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Tim Frazier
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tim Frazier
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tim Frazier
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks De'Aaron Fox
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Elfrid Payton no||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox sac||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||114.82|
|Markelle Fultz phi||115.67|
|Dennis Schroder okc||120.82|
|Fred VanVleet tor||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson det||125.10|
|Terry Rozier bos||126.68|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Aaron Fox
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||107.22|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL G||108.75|
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
Rating Tim Frazier
Rating De'Aaron Fox
Career Tim Frazier
Career De'Aaron Fox