|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 44th among RW's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 138.6 total points (2.01 avg).
- He is currently 223.8 points behind the leader: Nikita Kucherov
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.3 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 20 in goals with 4 and is currently ranked 19th among RW.
- Top 50 in assists with 3 and is currently ranked 41st among RW.
- Ranked 116th in +/- with -2.
- Top 50 in shots on goal with 26 and is currently ranked 36th among RW.
- Top 100 in time on ice with 12:57:18.4615, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 86th among RW.
- Top 75 in total penalty minutes with 2, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 55th among RW.
- Top 75 in blocked shots with 4, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among RW.
- Ranked 18th in powerplay goals with 1.
- Top 22 in powerplay assists with 1 and is currently ranked 21st among RW.
- Ranked 90th in hits with 4.
- Played in 70 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1571
- AVG Assists per game: +0.3714
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.0286
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Kevin Labanc
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kevin Labanc
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|