ADP Trends Alshon Jeffery
ADP Trends Robby Anderson
OWN/START Alshon Jeffery
OWN/START Robby Anderson
Expert Concensus Alshon Jeffery
Expert Concensus Robby Anderson
Breakdown Alshon Jeffery
- Experts rank this player at 21st among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 132.90 total points (8.31 avg).
- Currently 80.9 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- He is listed on the injury report about his shoulder (Ready for Week 1). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.3.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 36th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 789 and 13.84 YPC and is currently ranked 29th among WR.
- Top 6 in Rec TDs with 9 and is currently ranked 4th among WR.
- He is top 75 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 75th among WR.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +6, Rec Yards: -22 Rec TDs: +7,
- REC: 58, REC YDS: 771, REC TDS: 6
Breakdown Robby Anderson
- Experts rank this player at 35th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 137.00 total points (8.56 avg).
- Currently 76.8 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.6.
- Top 25 in receptions and is currently ranked 24th among WR.
- Top 20 in reception yards with 941 and 14.94 YPC and is currently ranked 19th among WR.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 7 and is currently ranked 16th among WR.
- Top 25 in rush attempts with 3 (0.19 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among WR.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 9 (0.56 per game) and is currently ranked 42nd among WR.
- He is top 100 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 93rd among WR.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +25, Rec Yards: +397 Rec TDs: +5,
- REC: 56, REC YDS: 705, REC TDS: 5
Injury Alshon Jeffery
SHOULDER - Ready for Week 1Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) remains in a sling but hopes to be ready for the preseason.
Injury Robby Anderson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Alshon Jeffery
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Alshon Jeffery
|T.Y. Hilton ind||27.30|
|Terrelle Pryor was||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou||33.39|
|Demaryius Thomas den||36.93|
|Alshon Jeffery phi||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac||42.43|
|Tyreek Hill kc||45.21|
|Davante Adams gb||45.59|
|Michael Crabtree oak||48.52|
|Allen Robinson jac||52.78|
|Kelvin Benjamin car||53.38|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Alshon Jeffery
|Dalvin Cook MIN RB||33.87|
|Drew Brees NO QB||35.15|
|Travis Kelce KC TE||35.57|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|
Similar Picks Robby Anderson
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Robby Anderson
|Zay Jones buf||137.26|
|Kevin White chi||139.17|
|Sterling Shepard nyg||140.46|
|Cole Beasley dal||141.53|
|Danny Amendola ne||141.98|
|Tyler Lockett sea||142.57|
|Robby Anderson nyj||142.72|
|Taylor Gabriel atl||148.27|
|Mohamed Sanu atl||150.53|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Robby Anderson
|Cameron Brate TB TE||141.10|
|Cole Beasley DAL WR||141.53|
|Sebastian Janikowski OAK K||141.93|
|Danny Amendola NE WR||141.98|
|Rex Burkhead NE RB||142.44|
|Tyler Lockett SEA WR||142.57|
|Robby Anderson NYJ WR||142.72|
|Steelers DST PIT DST||142.80|
|Austin Hooper ATL TE||142.81|
|Coby Fleener NO TE||143.25|
|O.J. Howard TB TE||143.84|