ADP: 33.4 +34.2
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts don"t even rank him among WR's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 213.80 total points (14.25 avg).
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 14.3.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 6th among WR.
- Top 6 in reception yards with 1378 and 14.35 YPC and is currently ranked 4th among WR.
- Top 3 in Rec TDs with 13 and is currently ranked 1st among WR.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +18, Rec Yards: +458 Rec TDs: +9,
- Catches per game are very high so watch out!
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- The amount of touchdowns per game is ridiculous. Can he keep it up?
- REC: 83, REC YDS: 988, REC TDS: 6
No Injury Reported
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of DeAndre Hopkins
|Michael Thomas no|| ||17.10|
|Dez Bryant dal|| ||18.87|
|Brandin Cooks ne|| ||22.11|
|Doug Baldwin sea|| ||22.92|
|Amari Cooper oak|| ||24.19|
|T.Y. Hilton ind|| ||27.30|
|Terrelle Pryor was|| ||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou|| ||33.39|
|Demaryius Thomas den|| ||36.93|
|Alshon Jeffery phi|| ||39.63|
|Keenan Allen lac|| ||42.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of DeAndre Hopkins
|Rob Gronkowski ne TE|| ||25.60|
|T.Y. Hilton ind WR|| ||27.30|
|Christian McCaffrey car RB|| ||29.09|
|Lamar Miller hou RB|| ||31.65|
|Isaiah Crowell cle RB|| ||32.01|
|Terrelle Pryor was WR|| ||32.59|
|DeAndre Hopkins hou WR|| ||33.39|
|Dalvin Cook min RB|| ||33.87|
|Drew Brees no QB|| ||35.15|
|Travis Kelce kc TE|| ||35.57|
|Marshawn Lynch oak RB|| ||35.91|