ADP Trends Monte Morris
ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Monte Morris
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Monte Morris
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Breakdown Monte Morris
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 50th with 311 total points (15.55 avg).
- He is currently 652 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.2 PPG.
- Shooting 46.25% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 35.29% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 5th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 4.79.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.00 for the month.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.17, APG: -0.61, RPG: -0.79, MPG: --6.99 STLS: --0.43 BLKS: +0.17
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- Experts rank this player at 52nd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 470 total points (23.50 avg).
- He is currently 493 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.8 PPG.
- Shooting 41.41% from the field this month.
- Shooting 17.65% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 66th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.80.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.31 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a guard with 5.08 rpg this month.
- Played in 20 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.7, APG: +4.05, RPG: +6.1, MPG: +22.41 STLS: +1.6 BLKS: +0.25
Injury Monte Morris
No Injury Reported
Injury Dejounte Murray
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Monte Morris
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Monte Morris
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.07|
|Monte Morris den||167.93|
|Tyus Jones mem||170.73|
|Patty Mills sa||171.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Monte Morris
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.08|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||164.99|
|Anfernee Simons POR SG||165.47|
|Isaiah Thomas WAS PG||166.07|
|Robert Williams BOS C||166.50|
|Kentavious Caldwell-Pope LAL SG||166.56|
|Monte Morris DEN PG||167.93|
|Tyus Jones MEM PG||170.73|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||171.31|
|Meyers Leonard MIA PF||171.93|
|Patty Mills SA PG||171.98|
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
|Lonzo Ball no||81.68|
|Ricky Rubio pho||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray sa||87.93|
|Jeff Teague min||94.14|
|Fred VanVleet tor||95.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI C||82.59|
|Marc Gasol TOR C||84.05|
|Joe Ingles UTA SF||85.38|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||85.54|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||86.75|
|Ricky Rubio PHO PG||87.74|
|Dejounte Murray SA PG||87.93|
|Larry Nance Jr. CLE PF||88.02|
|Miles Bridges CHA SF||89.78|
|Kyle Kuzma LAL PF||91.48|
|Jeremy Lamb IND SG||93.59|
Rating Monte Morris
Rating Dejounte Murray
Career Monte Morris
Career Dejounte Murray