ADP Trends Bobby Portis
ADP Trends Evan Fournier
OWN/START Bobby Portis
OWN/START Evan Fournier
Expert Consensus Bobby Portis
Expert Consensus Evan Fournier
Breakdown Bobby Portis
- Experts rank this player at 27th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 602 total points (25.08 avg).
- He is currently 2140 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.8 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.93% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.90% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.67 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.60 rpg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.72, APG: -0.24, RPG: +1.05, MPG: +3.97 STLS: --0.01 BLKS: +0.12
Breakdown Evan Fournier
- Experts rank this player at 49th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 1438 total points (24.37 avg).
- He is currently 1716 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 41.94% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.94% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.94 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.19 for the month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.02, APG: +0.82, RPG: -0.03, MPG: --1.11 STLS: +0.04 BLKS: --0.17
Injury Bobby Portis
No Injury Reported
Injury Evan Fournier
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Bobby Portis
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Bobby Portis
|Bobby Portis chi||132.86|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bobby Portis
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas DEN PG||130.61|
|Dirk Nowitzki DAL PF||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||132.75|
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
Similar Picks Evan Fournier
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Evan Fournier
|Evan Fournier orl||89.18|
|JJ Redick phi||90.39|
|Buddy Hield sac||96.17|
|Eric Gordon hou||98.85|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Evan Fournier
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
|Dario Saric PHI PF||86.16|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
Rating Bobby Portis
Rating Evan Fournier
Career Bobby Portis
Career Evan Fournier