ADP Trends Stanley Johnson
ADP Trends Jabari Parker
OWN/START Stanley Johnson
OWN/START Jabari Parker
Expert Consensus Stanley Johnson
Expert Consensus Jabari Parker
Breakdown Stanley Johnson
- Experts don't even rank him among SF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 46th with 678 total points (13.04 avg).
- He is currently 1900 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.2 PPG.
- Shooting 31.15% from the field this month.
- Shooting 26.67% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.92 apg this month.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.52, APG: -0.43, RPG: -0.15, MPG: --8.73 STLS: --0.22 BLKS: +0.03
Breakdown Jabari Parker
- Experts rank this player at 26th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1084 total points (24.09 avg).
- He is currently 1658 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 56.25% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 32.14% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.08 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 39 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.69, APG: +1.97, RPG: +3.22, MPG: +8.7 STLS: --0.03 BLKS: +0.07
Injury Stanley Johnson
No Injury Reported
Injury Jabari Parker
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Stanley Johnson
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Stanley Johnson
|Justise Winslow mia||170.89|
|Davis Bertans sa||178.10|
|Stanley Johnson det||180.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Stanley Johnson
|Tyus Jones MIN PG||174.21|
|Ish Smith DET PG||174.78|
|Dillon Brooks MEM SG||177.60|
|Davis Bertans SA SF||178.10|
|Ed Davis BKN PF||178.52|
|Seth Curry POR SG||179.03|
|Stanley Johnson DET SF||180.00|
|Jerian Grant ORL PG||185.81|
|Aaron Craft PG||232.08|
Similar Picks Jabari Parker
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jabari Parker
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jabari Parker
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
|DeMarcus Cousins GS C||105.23|
|Jaylen Brown BOS F||105.48|
Rating Stanley Johnson
Rating Jabari Parker
Career Stanley Johnson
Career Jabari Parker