Detroit Pistons Johnson is a new player
The Detroit Pistons hoped Stanley Johnson would be its jack of all trades with his ability to facilitate, score, and defend. Through three seasons and a half, however, Johnson appeared to be a master of none, and a combination of coaching and playing time issues certainly did not help. Over the last few weeks, it Detroit Pistons Johnson is a new player - PistonPowered - PistonPowered - Your Go-To Source For Pistons Coverage
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 45th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 41st with 401 total points (16.71 avg).
- He is currently 1139 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.9 PPG.
- Shooting 42.86% from the field this month.
- Shooting 29.27% from beyond the arc this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- Assists per game numbers are 2.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.08 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.37, APG: +0.26, RPG: +1.47, MPG: +11.03 STLS: +0.54 BLKS: --0.14
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Stanley Johnson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Stanley Johnson
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|