ADP Trends Devin Booker
ADP Trends Julius Randle
OWN/START Devin Booker
OWN/START Julius Randle
Expert Consensus Devin Booker
Expert Consensus Julius Randle
Breakdown Devin Booker
- Experts rank this player at 18th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 2963 total points (37.04 avg).
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.68% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 36.62% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a shooting guard with 5.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 7.00 rpg this month.
- He is among the league's best in scoring.
- Played in 18 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.12, APG: -2.12, RPG: +0.49, MPG: --1.5 STLS: +0.04 BLKS: --0.05
Breakdown Julius Randle
- Experts rank this player at 5th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 2nd with 3327 total points (43.21 avg).
- He is currently 437 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 43.2.
- Shooting 30.99% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 4.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 11.50 rpg this month.
- He is top 10 in the league for rebounds.
- He is top 10 in the league for scoring.
- Played in 13 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.95, APG: +2.74, RPG: +0.45, MPG: +4.42 STLS: +0.07 BLKS: --0.11
Injury Devin Booker
No Injury Reported
Injury Julius Randle
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Devin Booker
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Devin Booker
|James Harden hou||4.08|
|Devin Booker pho||14.57|
|Bradley Beal was||18.23|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||26.07|
|Paul George lac||26.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Devin Booker
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.46|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||7.98|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||8.79|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
|Jayson Tatum BOS PF||13.35|
|Devin Booker PHO SG||14.57|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||15.84|
|Russell Westbrook WAS PG||16.13|
|Ben Simmons PHI PG||16.44|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||18.23|
Similar Picks Julius Randle
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Julius Randle
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||58.55|
|Robert Covington por||59.00|
|Christian Wood hou||63.03|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||64.65|
|Montrezl Harrell lal||65.05|
|Draymond Green gs||66.50|
|Julius Randle ny||67.85|
|Jerami Grant det||82.99|
|Danilo Gallinari atl||84.19|
|Aaron Gordon orl||84.47|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Julius Randle
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||64.65|
|Clint Capela HOU C||64.67|
|Victor Oladipo IND SG||65.01|
|Montrezl Harrell LAL PF||65.05|
|Draymond Green GS PF||66.50|
|Steven Adams NO C||67.51|
|Julius Randle NY PF||67.85|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||70.61|
|Lonzo Ball NO PG||71.86|
|Devonte' Graham CHA PG||72.71|
|Dennis Schroder LAL PG||72.78|
Rating Devin Booker
Rating Julius Randle
Career Devin Booker
Career Julius Randle