Malcolm Brogdon scored 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting vs. the
Malcolm Brogdon scored 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting vs. the Magic on Friday. He was held to seven points in Wednesday's loss to the Rockets, but the matchup was a lot better tonight. [...]
|Season stats based on the past 7 days|
|Season stats based on the past 14 days|
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 48th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 810 total points (19.76 avg).
- He is currently 1732 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 49.31% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 44.74% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a shooting guard with 5.80 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.13 rpg this month.
- Played in 41 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +9.27, APG: +4.02, RPG: +2.8, MPG: +24.63 STLS: +1 BLKS: +0.12