ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Clint Capela
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Clint Capela
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Clint Capela
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts rank this player at 25th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 315 total points (31.50 avg).
- He is currently 263 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.1 PPG.
- Shooting 44.59% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 57th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.77.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.80 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.17, APG: +0.73, RPG: +0.73, MPG: +0.55 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.07
Breakdown Clint Capela
- Experts rank this player at 15th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 327 total points (29.73 avg).
- He is currently 186 points behind the leader: Andre Drummond
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Concussion (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 65.05% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.09 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 12.45 rpg this month.
- He is among the league's best in rebounds.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.43, APG: -0.7, RPG: +1.59, MPG: --3.04 STLS: +0.48 BLKS: +0.59
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Clint Capela
CONCUSSION - Day-to-dayConcussion
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Clint Capela
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Clint Capela
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||35.36|
|Clint Capela hou||41.56|
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Clint Capela
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.29|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||41.51|
|Clint Capela HOU C||41.56|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||42.36|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||42.50|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||42.94|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||43.17|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Clint Capela
Career Jamal Murray
Career Clint Capela