ADP Trends Jamal Murray
ADP Trends Clint Capela
OWN/START Jamal Murray
OWN/START Clint Capela
Expert Consensus Jamal Murray
Expert Consensus Clint Capela
Breakdown Jamal Murray
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1737 total points (32.17 avg).
- He is currently 1200 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 31.6.
- He is ranked 63rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.15.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.31, APG: +0.0099999999999998, RPG: -0.26, MPG: +0.27 STLS: +0.28 BLKS: --0.06
Breakdown Clint Capela
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1311 total points (29.13 avg).
- He is currently 1477 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 29.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Heel (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- He is among the league's best in rebounds.
- Played in 22 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -4.01, APG: -0.16, RPG: +0.34, MPG: --0.7 STLS: +0.21 BLKS: +0.15
Injury Jamal Murray
No Injury Reported
Injury Clint Capela
HEEL - Out indefinitelyHeel
Similar Picks Jamal Murray
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jamal Murray
|Chris Paul okc||40.13|
|C.J. McCollum por||44.92|
|Mike Conley uta||46.14|
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jamal Murray
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||44.92|
|Mike Conley UTA PG||46.14|
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
Similar Picks Clint Capela
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Clint Capela
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||35.36|
|Clint Capela hou||41.56|
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Clint Capela
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.29|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||41.51|
|Clint Capela HOU C||41.56|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||42.36|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||42.50|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||42.94|
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||43.17|
Rating Jamal Murray
Rating Clint Capela
Career Jamal Murray
Career Clint Capela