ADP Trends Thaddeus Young
ADP Trends Josh Richardson
OWN/START Thaddeus Young
OWN/START Josh Richardson
Expert Consensus Thaddeus Young
Expert Consensus Josh Richardson
Breakdown Thaddeus Young
- Experts rank this player at 85th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 353 total points (16.05 avg).
- He is currently 845 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. If he can keep it up, then keep him. . otherwise think trade.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Personal (day-to-day). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 34.86% from the field this month.
- Shooting 32.43% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.77 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a small forward with 4.85 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.31, APG: +0.28, RPG: -0.84, MPG: --6.93 STLS: --0.53 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown Josh Richardson
- Experts rank this player at 36th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 420 total points (26.25 avg).
- He is currently 782 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Hamstring (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 48.72% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 48.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a shooting guard with 3.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.11 for the month.
- Played in 8 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.04, APG: +0.3, RPG: -0.52, MPG: --3.16 STLS: --0.12 BLKS: EVEN
Injury Thaddeus Young
PERSONAL - day-to-dayPersonal
Injury Josh Richardson
HAMSTRING - Day-to-dayHamstring
Similar Picks Thaddeus Young
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Thaddeus Young
|Nicolas Batum cha||117.03|
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
|Harrison Barnes sac||119.75|
|Kevin Durant bkn||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young chi||121.45|
|Danny Green lal||123.19|
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Thaddeus Young
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||117.79|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||118.19|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||118.66|
|Joe Harris BKN SG||118.97|
|Harrison Barnes SAC SF||119.75|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young CHI SF||121.45|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||122.49|
|Patrick Beverley LAC PG||122.56|
|Dwight Powell DAL PF||122.61|
|Tyler Herro MIA SG||122.92|
Similar Picks Josh Richardson
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Josh Richardson
|Josh Richardson phi||68.80|
|Victor Oladipo ind||76.80|
|Caris LeVert bkn||80.47|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Richardson
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||70.63|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||71.20|
Rating Thaddeus Young
Rating Josh Richardson
Career Thaddeus Young
Career Josh Richardson