ADP Trends Bam Adebayo
ADP Trends Jaren Jackson Jr.
OWN/START Bam Adebayo
OWN/START Jaren Jackson Jr.
Expert Consensus Bam Adebayo
Expert Consensus Jaren Jackson Jr.
Breakdown Bam Adebayo
- Experts don't even rank him among C's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 20th with 1390 total points (19.58 avg).
- He is currently 1662 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.1 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 62.37% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.93 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.07 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.38, APG: +0.61, RPG: +1.08, MPG: +2.2 STLS: +0.35 BLKS: +0.17
Breakdown Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 29th with 1261 total points (21.37 avg).
- He is currently 2105 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 21.4.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Quadriceps (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 59 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +13.8, APG: +1.12, RPG: +4.78, MPG: +25.96 STLS: +0.88 BLKS: +1.39
Injury Bam Adebayo
No Injury Reported
Injury Jaren Jackson Jr.
QUADRICEPS - Out indefinitely
Similar Picks Bam Adebayo
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Bam Adebayo
|Alex Len atl||152.35|
|Bam Adebayo mia||155.63|
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bam Adebayo
|E'Twaun Moore NO G||153.19|
|Jeremy Lin ATL PG||153.68|
|Wesley Matthews DAL SG||154.05|
|Wayne Ellington MIA SG||154.07|
|Trey Burke NY PG||154.84|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||155.41|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||155.63|
|MarShon Brooks MEM SG||156.26|
|Justin Holiday CHI SG||156.35|
|Harry Giles SAC PF||156.49|
|Zach Randolph SAC PF||157.06|
Similar Picks Jaren Jackson Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jaren Jackson Jr.
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
Rating Bam Adebayo
Rating Jaren Jackson Jr.
Career Bam Adebayo
Career Jaren Jackson Jr.