Rudy Gobert, Anthony Davis and Joel Embiid are the finalists
Rudy Gobert, Anthony Davis and Joel Embiid are the finalists for 2017-18 Defensive Player of the Year. Gobert was limited to 56 games during the regular season but his defensive impact was massive, and he's generally considered the favorite. [...]
ADP: 15.4 +15.3
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 2nd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1545 total points (28.09 avg).
- He is currently 1592 points behind the leader: Karl-Anthony Towns
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 28.1.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 23 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.68, APG: +0.22, RPG: -2.33, MPG: --1.64 STLS: +0.17 BLKS: --0.34
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Rudy Gobert
|Karl-Anthony Towns min|| ||5.66|
|Nikola Jokic den|| ||11.94|
|Rudy Gobert uta|| ||15.44|
|Hassan Whiteside mia|| ||18.73|
|Joel Embiid phi|| ||30.45|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rudy Gobert
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|
|Kyrie Irving bos G|| ||12.86|
|DeMarcus Cousins no F|| ||13.91|
|Chris Paul hou G|| ||14.25|
|Rudy Gobert uta C|| ||15.44|
|Damian Lillard por G|| ||16.26|
|Jimmy Butler min F|| ||17.98|
|Hassan Whiteside mia C|| ||18.73|
|Paul George okc F|| ||19.15|