ADP Trends Julius Randle
ADP Trends Marcus Smart
OWN/START Julius Randle
OWN/START Marcus Smart
Expert Consensus Julius Randle
Expert Consensus Marcus Smart
Breakdown Julius Randle
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 1st with 2162 total points (43.24 avg).
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.8 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.71% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 32.20% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 4.64 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are impressive for a center / power forward with 13.50 rpg this month.
- Great inside presence and is ranked in the top 5 in rebounds.
- He is among the league's best in scoring.
- Played in 6 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.75, APG: -0.56, RPG: +1.58, MPG: +2.72 STLS: --0.03 BLKS: --0.2
Breakdown Marcus Smart
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 28th with 1039 total points (26.64 avg).
- He is currently 1482 points behind the leader: Luka Doncic
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.6.
- Shooting 40.91% from the field this month.
- Shooting 33.33% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- He is ranked 30th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.88.
- Below average point guard averaging only 3.07 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 1.86 for the month.
- Played in 18 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.81, APG: +2.56, RPG: +0.24, MPG: +5.37 STLS: --0.11 BLKS: +0.21
Injury Julius Randle
No Injury Reported
Injury Marcus Smart
ANKLE - Will be re-evaluated January 31Ankle
Similar Picks Julius Randle
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Julius Randle
|Julius Randle ny||42.56|
|Kristaps Porzingis was||48.95|
|Paolo Banchero orl||62.81|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Julius Randle
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||40.07|
|Zach LaVine CHI SG||40.75|
|Evan Mobley CLE C||41.18|
|Scottie Barnes TOR SF||41.22|
|Brandon Ingram NO SF||42.04|
|Julius Randle NY PF||42.56|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||44.42|
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||46.38|
|Chris Paul PHO PG||46.82|
|Jalen Brunson NY PG||47.77|
Similar Picks Marcus Smart
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Marcus Smart
|Malcolm Brogdon bos||90.42|
|Spencer Dinwiddie dal||95.65|
|Marcus Smart bos||98.42|
|Kyle Lowry mia||103.27|
|Tre Jones sa||104.54|
|Jalen Suggs orl||107.84|
|John Wall lac||110.30|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Smart
|Bobby Portis MIL PF||90.78|
|Jerami Grant POR SF||92.06|
|Draymond Green GS PF||92.39|
|Robert Williams III BOS C||93.34|
|Anfernee Simons POR SG||93.38|
|Spencer Dinwiddie DAL PG||95.65|
|Marcus Smart BOS PG||98.42|
|Gary Trent Jr. TOR SG||98.44|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||98.74|
|Josh Hart POR SG||102.74|
|P.J. Washington CHA PF||102.84|
Rating Julius Randle
Rating Marcus Smart
Career Julius Randle
Career Marcus Smart