ADP Trends Brook Lopez
ADP Trends Tyson Chandler
OWN/START Brook Lopez
OWN/START Tyson Chandler
Expert Consensus Brook Lopez
Expert Consensus Tyson Chandler
Breakdown Brook Lopez
- Experts rank this player at 7th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1475 total points (20.77 avg).
- He is currently 1577 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.08% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 32.43% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.23 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.73, APG: -0.55, RPG: +0.74, MPG: +5.36 STLS: +0.17 BLKS: +0.92
Breakdown Tyson Chandler
- Experts rank this player at 49th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 554 total points (10.26 avg).
- He is currently 2498 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 10.3.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Neck (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.60 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 1.20 rpg this month.
- Played in 8 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.37, APG: -0.46, RPG: -3.42, MPG: --9.34 STLS: +0.04 BLKS: --0.15
Injury Brook Lopez
No Injury Reported
Injury Tyson Chandler
NECK - Day-to-day
Similar Picks Brook Lopez
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Brook Lopez
|Jonas Valanciunas tor||74.28|
|Jusuf Nurkic por||83.06|
|Brook Lopez mil||88.52|
|Mohamed Bamba orl||105.08|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Brook Lopez
|Harrison Barnes DAL SF||82.15|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||83.06|
|D'Angelo Russell BKN PG||83.10|
|Andrew Wiggins MIN PG||83.60|
|Serge Ibaka TOR PF||85.92|
|Dario Saric PHI PF||86.16|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||88.52|
|Darren Collison IND PG||88.96|
|Evan Fournier ORL SG||89.18|
|JJ Redick PHI SG||90.39|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||93.52|
Similar Picks Tyson Chandler
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tyson Chandler
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tyson Chandler
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Brook Lopez
Rating Tyson Chandler
Career Brook Lopez
Career Tyson Chandler