|Compare to same point last season|
- Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 99th with 51.6 total points (1.36 avg).
- He is currently 288.8 points behind the leader: Alex Ovechkin
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 20 in assists with 7 and is currently ranked 19th among LW.
- Ranked 129th in +/- with -7.
- Top 75 in shots on goal with 19, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 72nd among LW.
- Top 75 in time on ice with 13:58:28.0000, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 68th among LW.
- Top 100 in total penalty minutes with 2 and is currently ranked 81st among LW.
- Top 6 in blocked shots with 12 and is currently ranked 4th among LW.
- Ranked 59th in hits with 13.
- Played in 38 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.0526
- AVG Assists per game: +0.4211
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.5526
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Tyler Bertuzzi
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Tyler Bertuzzi
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|