ADP Trends Maxi Kleber
ADP Trends Davis Bertans
OWN/START Maxi Kleber
OWN/START Davis Bertans
Expert Consensus Maxi Kleber
Expert Consensus Davis Bertans
Breakdown Maxi Kleber
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 891 total points (17.47 avg).
- He is currently 1835 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 46.08% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.85% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.83, APG: +0.27, RPG: +1.41, MPG: +5.15 STLS: --0.23 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Davis Bertans
- Experts rank this player at 34th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 1028 total points (23.36 avg).
- He is currently 1731 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Knee (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 43.43% from the field this month.
- Shooting 43.24% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.10 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.10 rpg this month.
- Played in 11 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.91, APG: +0.57, RPG: +1.25, MPG: +7.92 STLS: +0.21 BLKS: +0.14
Injury Maxi Kleber
No Injury Reported
Injury Davis Bertans
KNEE - Day-to-dayKnee
Similar Picks Maxi Kleber
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
Similar Picks Davis Bertans
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Davis Bertans
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
|OG Anunoby tor||133.42|
|Taurean Prince atl||137.14|
|Davis Bertans was||138.16|
|Cody Zeller cha||138.82|
|P.J. Tucker hou||139.72|
|Jerami Grant den||140.24|
|Cedi Osman cle||143.32|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Davis Bertans
|Willie Cauley-Stein GS C||133.77|
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||134.79|
|Kevon Looney GS PF||135.58|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||136.14|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||137.14|
|Tacko Fall BOS C||137.83|
|Davis Bertans WAS SF||138.16|
|Cody Zeller CHA SF||138.82|
|Bobby Portis NY PF||139.57|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||139.72|
|Jerami Grant DEN SF||140.24|
Rating Maxi Kleber
Rating Davis Bertans
Career Maxi Kleber
Career Davis Bertans