ADP Trends Aaron Gordon
ADP Trends Bobby Portis
OWN/START Aaron Gordon
OWN/START Bobby Portis
Expert Consensus Aaron Gordon
Expert Consensus Bobby Portis
Breakdown Aaron Gordon
- Experts rank this player at 11th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 6th with 2473 total points (30.16 avg).
- He is currently 1427 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.4 PPG.
- Shooting 50.92% from the field this month.
- Shooting 44.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 4.15 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.38 rpg this month.
- Played in 25 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.71, APG: +1.36, RPG: -0.59, MPG: +0.59 STLS: --0.26 BLKS: --0.09
Breakdown Bobby Portis
- Experts rank this player at 44th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 35th with 1201 total points (25.02 avg).
- He is currently 2699 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 1 PPG.
- Shooting 39.22% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 32.43% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.13 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.38 rpg this month.
- Played in 20 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.19, APG: -0.27, RPG: +1.43, MPG: +3.53 STLS: +0.05 BLKS: +0.09
Injury Aaron Gordon
No Injury Reported
Injury Bobby Portis
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Aaron Gordon
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Aaron Gordon
|Kevin Love cle||28.64|
|Draymond Green gs||30.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||33.57|
|Myles Turner ind||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon orl||41.94|
|Blake Griffin det||43.03|
|John Collins atl||52.57|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Aaron Gordon
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||43.50|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||44.71|
|Al Horford BOS C||45.17|
Similar Picks Bobby Portis
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Bobby Portis
|Bobby Portis chi||132.86|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Bobby Portis
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.02|
|Mario Hezonja NY SF||130.07|
|Collin Sexton CLE PG||130.52|
|Isaiah Thomas DEN PG||130.61|
|Dirk Nowitzki DAL PF||132.01|
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||132.75|
|Bobby Portis CHI F||132.86|
|Spencer Dinwiddie BKN PG||133.61|
|Markieff Morris WAS PF||134.09|
|Josh Hart LAL SG||134.25|
|Lance Stephenson LAL SG||134.84|
Rating Aaron Gordon
Rating Bobby Portis
Career Aaron Gordon
Career Bobby Portis