ADP Trends Jeff Teague
ADP Trends Dejounte Murray
OWN/START Jeff Teague
OWN/START Dejounte Murray
Expert Consensus Jeff Teague
Expert Consensus Dejounte Murray
Breakdown Jeff Teague
- Experts rank this player at 30th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 38th with 1029 total points (30.26 avg).
- He is currently 1623 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 9.7 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 58.54% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 75.00% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 11th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.60.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 8.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 15 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.95, APG: +1.07, RPG: -0.39, MPG: --3.2 STLS: --0.33 BLKS: +0.05
Breakdown Dejounte Murray
- I couldn't find any stats of this player even playing a game. This is most likely due to a mispelling. Try typing in the partial player name and let autocomplete fill in his name for you to avoid this happening again. The other possible reason is that he hasn't played in the past 30 days which makes it impossible for me to assign him a value.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Knee (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Played in 57 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -7.16, APG: -2.75, RPG: -5.16, MPG: --19.28 STLS: --0.91 BLKS: --0.37
Injury Jeff Teague
No Injury Reported
Injury Dejounte Murray
KNEE - Out indefinitely
Similar Picks Jeff Teague
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Jeff Teague
|Ricky Rubio uta||62.23|
|Zach LaVine chi||65.97|
|Goran Dragic mia||66.92|
|Luka Doncic dal||68.19|
|Jeff Teague min||69.04|
|Lonzo Ball lal||75.92|
|Kris Dunn chi||79.40|
|Dennis Smith Jr. dal||81.29|
|D'Angelo Russell bkn||83.10|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jeff Teague
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||65.97|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
Similar Picks Dejounte Murray
Similar to consider drafting instead of Dejounte Murray
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dejounte Murray
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Jeff Teague
Rating Dejounte Murray
Career Jeff Teague
Career Dejounte Murray