|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 71st among D's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 113.6 total points (1.89 avg).
- He is currently 80.8 points behind the leader: Brent Burns
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 100 in assists with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 94th among D.
- Ranked 41st in +/- with 4.
- Ranked 117th in shots on goal with 15.
- Top 100 in time on ice with 19:45:50.7692, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 98th among D.
- Top 75 in total penalty minutes with 8, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 52nd among D.
- Ranked 138th in blocked shots with 13.
- Top 31 in hits with 25 and is currently ranked 31st among D.
- Played in 60 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.05
- AVG Assists per game: +0.3667
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +1.4833
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Josh Manson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Josh Manson
|Connor McDavid edm C|| ||1.14|
|Sidney Crosby pit C|| ||2.69|
|Patrick Kane chi RW|| ||4.12|
|Auston Matthews tor C|| ||5.54|
|Brent Burns sj D|| ||6.59|
|Alex Ovechkin was LW|| ||6.83|
|Carey Price mon G|| ||8.55|
|Nikita Kucherov tb RW|| ||9.12|
|Vladimir Tarasenko stl RW|| ||9.62|
|Evgeni Malkin pit C|| ||12.09|
|Jamie Benn dal LW|| ||12.68|