ADP: 56.8 +57.3
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 22nd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 68th with 119.8 total points (3.33 avg).
- He is currently 141.4 points behind the leader: Evgeni Malkin
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1 PPG.
Trending Offensive Breakdown
- Top 75 in goals with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 67th among C.
- Top 50 in assists with 6 and is currently ranked 48th among C.
- Ranked 94th in +/- with 0.
- Top 15 in shots on goal with 42 and is currently ranked 12th among C.
- Top 6 in time on ice with 21:17:34.2857 and is currently ranked 5th among C.
- Top 15 in total penalty minutes with 12 and is currently ranked 12th among C.
- Top 6 in blocked shots with 14 and is currently ranked 6th among C.
- Top 13 in powerplay assists with 3 and is currently ranked 11th among C.
- Top 28 in faceoffs won with 104 and is currently ranked 28th among C.
- Top 28 in hits with 20 and is currently ranked 26th among C.
- Played in 36 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- AVG Goals per game: +0.1944
- AVG Assists per game: +0.7778
- AVG Shots on Goal per game: +2.2778
No Injury Reported
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Ryan Getzlaf
|Evgeny Kuznetsov was|| ||54.26|
|Ryan Getzlaf ana|| ||56.83|
|Patrice Bergeron bos|| ||59.46|
|Jeff Carter la|| ||66.87|
|Claude Giroux phi|| ||67.36|
|Sean Monahan cgy|| ||69.09|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ryan Getzlaf
|Duncan Keith chi D|| ||48.85|
|Martin Jones sj G|| ||49.46|
|Corey Crawford chi G|| ||50.52|
|Drew Doughty la D|| ||51.64|
|William Nylander tor RW|| ||53.59|
|Evgeny Kuznetsov was C|| ||54.26|
|Ryan Getzlaf ana C|| ||56.83|
|Jonathan Quick la G|| ||58.35|
|Zach Werenski clb D|| ||59.35|
|Patrice Bergeron bos C|| ||59.46|
|Ben Bishop dal G|| ||59.67|