- Including a kicker in a trade is rather pointless. Don"t dare give up a positional player for a kicker.
- Experts rank this player at 17th among K's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 8.00 total points (4.00 avg).
- Currently 150 points behind the leader: Greg Zuerlein
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.6.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Nick Rose
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Nick Rose
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|