ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends LeSean McCoy
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START LeSean McCoy
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus LeSean McCoy
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 60, REC YDS: 714, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown LeSean McCoy
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 19th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 202.60 total points (12.66 avg).
- Currently 111.7 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- He is listed on the injury report about his groin (Status uncertain). Check out his player news for a closer look.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.7.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 6th among RB.
- Top 10 in reception yards with 448 and 7.59 YPC and is currently ranked 9th among RB.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 2 and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Top 3 in rush attempts with 287 (17.94 per game) and is currently ranked 2nd among RB.
- Top 6 in rush yards with 1138 (71.13 per game) and is currently ranked 4th among RB.
- Top 15 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -119, Rush AVG: -1.5 Rush TDs: -7, Receptions: +9, Rec Yards: +98 Rec TDs: +1,
- His touches per game on the ground are pretty good so he's got some value.
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 213, RUSH YDS: 899, RUSH TDS: 5, REC: 58, REC YDS: 416, REC TDS: 2
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury LeSean McCoy
GROIN - Status uncertainLeSean McCoy (groin) won't practice on Monday.
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||52.35|
|Greg Olsen car||54.41|
|Evan Engram nyg||60.39|
|Kyle Rudolph min||72.22|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Alex Collins BAL RB||48.52|
|Derrick Henry TEN RB||49.76|
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||51.76|
|Jimmy Graham GB TE||52.35|
|Cam Newton CAR QB||52.80|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||53.61|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||54.41|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||55.04|
|Drew Brees NO QB||56.52|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||57.11|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||59.31|
Similar Picks LeSean McCoy
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of LeSean McCoy
|Dalvin Cook min||17.04|
|Devonta Freeman atl||20.81|
|Christian McCaffrey car||24.39|
|Jordan Howard chi||27.48|
|Jerick McKinnon sf||31.69|
|LeSean McCoy buf||33.24|
|Joe Mixon cin||34.35|
|Kenyan Drake mia||43.00|
|Jay Ajayi phi||47.65|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of LeSean McCoy
|Travis Kelce KC TE||27.06|
|Jordan Howard CHI RB||27.48|
|Adam Thielen MIN WR||27.57|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||28.76|
|Jerick McKinnon SF RB||31.69|
|Stefon Diggs MIN WR||31.74|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||33.24|
|T.Y. Hilton IND WR||33.41|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||34.35|
|Doug Baldwin SEA WR||34.63|
|Larry Fitzgerald ARI WR||34.80|
Rating Greg Olsen
Rating LeSean McCoy
Career Greg Olsen
Career LeSean McCoy