ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends LeSean McCoy
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START LeSean McCoy
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus LeSean McCoy
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 3rd among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 43.80 total points (7.30 avg).
- Currently 70.9 points behind the leader: Travis Kelce
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.5 PPG.
- Top 20 in receptions and is currently ranked 19th among TE.
- Top 25 in targets and is currently ranked 22nd among TE.
- Top 20 in reception yards with 258 and 11.73 YPC and is currently ranked 18th among TE.
- Top 15 in Rec TDs with 3 and is currently ranked 11th among TE.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +19, Rec Yards: +230 Rec TDs: +3,
Breakdown LeSean McCoy
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts don't even rank him among RB's. Either he is on a bye week or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 69.10 total points (7.68 avg).
- Currently 167.9 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- Average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5.7 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Top 25 in receptions and is currently ranked 21st among RB.
- Top 25 in targets and is currently ranked 21st among RB.
- Ranked 118th in Rec TDs among RB.
- Top 20 in rush attempts with 111 (12.33 per game) and is currently ranked 20th among RB.
- Top 35 in rush yards with 380 (42.22 per game) and is currently ranked 30th among RB.
- Top 50 in rush tds with 2 (0.22 per game) and is currently ranked 41st among RB.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -215, Rush AVG: -0.4 Rush TDs: -1, Receptions: -17, Rec Yards: -62 Rec TDs: EVEN,
- His touches per game are decent on the ground but ideally you'd want to see closer to 20.
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury LeSean McCoy
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Jimmy Graham gb||48.90|
|Greg Olsen car||56.33|
|Evan Engram nyg||64.52|
|Kyle Rudolph min||72.53|
|Trey Burton chi||76.62|
|Delanie Walker ten||76.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Allen Robinson CHI WR||53.52|
|Royce Freeman DEN RB||53.76|
|Drew Brees NO QB||54.51|
|Josh Gordon CLE WR||54.68|
|Chris Hogan NE WR||54.72|
|Brandin Cooks LAR WR||56.26|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||56.33|
|Marvin Jones DET WR||60.02|
|Dion Lewis TEN RB||63.92|
|Evan Engram NYG TE||64.52|
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||67.74|
Similar Picks LeSean McCoy
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of LeSean McCoy
|Jordan Howard chi||25.93|
|Joe Mixon cin||31.57|
|Kenyan Drake mia||39.98|
|LeSean McCoy buf||40.89|
|Alex Collins bal||43.14|
|Derrick Henry ten||46.50|
|Jay Ajayi phi||49.03|
|Lamar Miller hou||52.68|
|Royce Freeman den||53.76|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of LeSean McCoy
|Amari Cooper OAK WR||35.41|
|Zach Ertz PHI TE||35.59|
|Doug Baldwin SEA WR||37.82|
|JuJu Smith-Schuster PIT WR||38.37|
|Tom Brady NE QB||39.43|
|Kenyan Drake MIA RB||39.98|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||40.89|
|Alex Collins BAL RB||43.14|
|Jarvis Landry CLE WR||44.94|
|Deshaun Watson HOU QB||45.40|
|Golden Tate DET WR||46.06|
Rating Greg Olsen
Rating LeSean McCoy
Career Greg Olsen
Career LeSean McCoy