ADP Trends Greg Olsen
ADP Trends LeSean McCoy
OWN/START Greg Olsen
OWN/START LeSean McCoy
Expert Consensus Greg Olsen
Expert Consensus LeSean McCoy
Breakdown Greg Olsen
- Experts rank this player at 4th among TE's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 25.10 total points (3.59 avg).
- Currently 131.2 points behind the leader: Rob Gronkowski
- He is in a heck of a slump. If he is star player then he should rebound.
- He has missed playing in at least 2 games but is not listed on the injury report as of today. Check out his player news to see if he has any nagging injuries.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.6 PPG.
- Top 50 in receptions and is currently ranked 45th among TE.
- Top 50 in reception yards with 191 and 11.24 YPC and is currently ranked 46th among TE.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 1 and is currently ranked 43rd among TE.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: -62, Rec Yards: -876 Rec TDs: -2,
- REC: 64, REC YDS: 758, REC TDS: 4
Breakdown LeSean McCoy
- Just about every team utilizies the dreaded 'running backs by comittee' policy. Two solid #1 starters are hard to find.
- Experts rank this player at 14th among RB's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 7th with 202.60 total points (12.66 avg).
- Currently 111.7 points behind the leader: Todd Gurley
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 12.7.
- Top 6 in receptions and is currently ranked 6th among RB.
- Top 10 in reception yards with 448 and 7.59 YPC and is currently ranked 9th among RB.
- Top 20 in Rec TDs with 2 and is currently ranked 17th among RB.
- Top 3 in rush attempts with 287 (17.94 per game) and is currently ranked 2nd among RB.
- Top 6 in rush yards with 1138 (71.13 per game) and is currently ranked 4th among RB.
- Top 15 in rush tds with 6 (0.38 per game) and is currently ranked 14th among RB.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Rush Yards: -119, Rush AVG: -1.5 Rush TDs: -7, Receptions: +9, Rec Yards: +98 Rec TDs: +1,
- His touches per game on the ground are pretty good so he's got some value.
- Involved in both the running and passing game!
- RUSH ATT: 266, RUSH YDS: 1132, RUSH TDS: 6, REC: 63, REC YDS: 455, REC TDS: 1
Injury Greg Olsen
No Injury Reported
Injury LeSean McCoy
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Greg Olsen
Similar TE to consider drafting instead of Greg Olsen
|Rob Gronkowski ne||25.60|
|Travis Kelce kc||35.57|
|Greg Olsen car||44.35|
|Jimmy Graham sea||52.95|
|Jordan Reed was||54.00|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Greg Olsen
|Marshawn Lynch OAK RB||35.91|
|Demaryius Thomas DEN WR||36.93|
|Carlos Hyde SF RB||39.56|
|Alshon Jeffery PHI WR||39.63|
|Keenan Allen LAC WR||42.43|
|Ty Montgomery GB RB||43.15|
|Greg Olsen CAR TE||44.35|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||45.21|
|Davante Adams GB WR||45.59|
|Joe Mixon CIN RB||47.88|
|Michael Crabtree OAK WR||48.52|
Similar Picks LeSean McCoy
Similar RB to consider drafting instead of LeSean McCoy
|David Johnson ari||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit||2.42|
|LeSean McCoy buf||7.26|
|Devonta Freeman atl||9.62|
|Melvin Gordon lac||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia||11.98|
|DeMarco Murray ten||15.72|
|Jordan Howard chi||16.14|
|Ezekiel Elliott dal||18.97|
|Todd Gurley lar||22.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of LeSean McCoy
|David Johnson ARI RB||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.42|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||3.49|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||4.84|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||7.26|
|Mike Evans TB WR||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||9.62|
|A.J. Green CIN WR||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon LAC RB||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi MIA RB||11.98|