|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 15th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 90.80 total points (5.68 avg).
- Currently 123 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.7.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 748 and 17.81 YPC and is currently ranked 35th among WR.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 3, though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn"t saying much, and is currently ranked 80th among WR.
- Top 25 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 25th among WR.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +748 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 4, REC YDS: 55, REC TDS: 0
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Keelan Cole
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keelan Cole
|David Johnson ari RB|| ||1.51|
|Le'Veon Bell pit RB|| ||2.42|
|Antonio Brown pit WR|| ||3.49|
|Julio Jones atl WR|| ||4.84|
|Odell Beckham nyg WR|| ||6.20|
|LeSean McCoy buf RB|| ||7.26|
|Mike Evans tb WR|| ||8.30|
|Devonta Freeman atl RB|| ||9.62|
|A.J. Green cin WR|| ||11.27|
|Melvin Gordon lac RB|| ||11.42|
|Jay Ajayi mia RB|| ||11.98|