ADP Trends Keelan Cole
ADP Trends Adam Thielen
OWN/START Keelan Cole
OWN/START Adam Thielen
Expert Consensus Keelan Cole
Expert Consensus Adam Thielen
Breakdown Keelan Cole
- Experts rank this player at 51st among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 90.80 total points (5.68 avg).
- Currently 123 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.7.
- Top 75 in receptions, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 35 in reception yards with 748 and 17.81 YPC and is currently ranked 35th among WR.
- Top 75 in Rec TDs with 3, though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 59th among WR.
- Top 100 in rush yards with 0 (0.00 per game), though that isn't saying much, and is currently ranked 83rd among WR.
- Top 35 in rush tds with 0 (0.00 per game) and is currently ranked 29th among WR.
- Played in 16 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +42, Rec Yards: +748 Rec TDs: +3,
- REC: 27, REC YDS: 468, REC TDS: 2
Breakdown Adam Thielen
- Experts rank this player at 15th among WR's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 148.80 total points (9.30 avg).
- Currently 65 points behind the leader: DeAndre Hopkins
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.3.
- Top 10 in receptions and is currently ranked 8th among WR.
- Top 6 in reception yards with 1277 and 14.03 YPC and is currently ranked 5th among WR.
- Top 50 in Rec TDs with 4 and is currently ranked 38th among WR.
- Top 50 in rush yards with 11 (0.69 per game) and is currently ranked 38th among WR.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: Receptions: +22, Rec Yards: +301 Rec TDs: -1,
- Catches per game are very high so watch out!
- Known to break out for big gains. If your league has bonus points for long REC TDs then this guy would be great to have.
- REC: 86, REC YDS: 1088, REC TDS: 5
Injury Keelan Cole
No Injury Reported
Injury Adam Thielen
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Keelan Cole
Similar to consider drafting instead of Keelan Cole
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Keelan Cole
|Todd Gurley LAR RB||1.71|
|Le'Veon Bell PIT RB||2.43|
|Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB||4.07|
|David Johnson ARI RB||4.07|
|Antonio Brown PIT WR||4.64|
|Alvin Kamara NO RB||6.21|
|DeAndre Hopkins HOU WR||7.79|
|Saquon Barkley NYG RB||8.50|
|Odell Beckham NYG WR||9.50|
|Kareem Hunt KC RB||10.14|
|Julio Jones ATL WR||10.71|
Similar Picks Adam Thielen
Similar WR to consider drafting instead of Adam Thielen
|Odell Beckham nyg||9.50|
|Julio Jones atl||10.71|
|Michael Thomas no||14.36|
|Keenan Allen lac||17.21|
|Davante Adams gb||17.64|
|A.J. Green cin||18.71|
|Mike Evans tb||22.00|
|Adam Thielen min||26.64|
|Tyreek Hill kc||28.64|
|Doug Baldwin sea||28.93|
|Stefon Diggs min||33.93|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Adam Thielen
|A.J. Green CIN WR||18.71|
|Rob Gronkowski NE TE||20.21|
|Devonta Freeman ATL RB||20.29|
|Mike Evans TB WR||22.00|
|Aaron Rodgers GB QB||25.79|
|LeSean McCoy BUF RB||26.21|
|Adam Thielen MIN WR||26.64|
|Travis Kelce KC TE||27.57|
|Jordan Howard CHI RB||27.64|
|Christian McCaffrey CAR RB||27.93|
|Tyreek Hill KC WR||28.64|
Rating Keelan Cole
Rating Adam Thielen
Career Keelan Cole
Career Adam Thielen