ADP Trends Cody Zeller
ADP Trends Ja Morant
OWN/START Cody Zeller
OWN/START Ja Morant
Expert Consensus Cody Zeller
Expert Consensus Ja Morant
Breakdown Cody Zeller
- Experts rank this player at 38th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 45th with 592 total points (19.10 avg).
- He is currently 2028 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- Decline in numbers lately by 3.8 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Face (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 41.25% from the field this month. Not very good at all for a big man.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.56 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.38, APG: -0.69, RPG: +0.47, MPG: --1.83 STLS: --0.09 BLKS: --0.35
Breakdown Ja Morant
- Experts rank this player at 36th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 1603 total points (33.40 avg).
- He is currently 963 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 49.04% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 20.83% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 60th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.21.
- Good point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 7.42 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.67 for the month.
- Played in 48 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +17.63, APG: +7.08, RPG: +3.54, MPG: +29.69 STLS: +1 BLKS: +0.27
Injury Cody Zeller
FACE - Day-to-dayFace
Injury Ja Morant
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Cody Zeller
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Cody Zeller
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
|OG Anunoby tor||133.42|
|Taurean Prince atl||137.14|
|Davis Bertans was||138.16|
|Cody Zeller cha||138.82|
|P.J. Tucker hou||139.72|
|Jerami Grant den||140.24|
|Cedi Osman cle||143.32|
|De'Andre Hunter atl||144.11|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Cody Zeller
|Kelly Olynyk MIA PF||134.79|
|Kevon Looney GS PF||135.58|
|Rajon Rondo LAL PG||136.14|
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||137.14|
|Tacko Fall BOS C||137.83|
|Davis Bertans WAS SF||138.16|
|Cody Zeller CHA SF||138.82|
|Bobby Portis NY PF||139.57|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||139.72|
|Jerami Grant DEN SF||140.24|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||140.32|
Similar Picks Ja Morant
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Ja Morant
|Zach LaVine chi||49.59|
|Jamal Murray den||52.94|
|Kyle Lowry tor||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe mil||57.57|
|Malcolm Brogdon ind||64.13|
|Ja Morant mem||67.33|
|Terry Rozier cha||70.63|
|Shai Gilgeous-Alexander okc||71.65|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Ja Morant
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
Rating Cody Zeller
Rating Ja Morant
Career Cody Zeller
Career Ja Morant