ADP Trends Enes Kanter
ADP Trends Gordon Hayward
OWN/START Enes Kanter
OWN/START Gordon Hayward
Expert Consensus Enes Kanter
Expert Consensus Gordon Hayward
Breakdown Enes Kanter
- Experts rank this player at 25th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 14th with 1131 total points (28.28 avg).
- He is currently 955 points behind the leader: Joel Embiid
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.2 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his illness (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 46.55% from the field this month.
- Shooting 40.00% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.83 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 10.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.88, APG: +0.62, RPG: +0.95, MPG: +1.2 STLS: --0.07 BLKS: --0.1
Breakdown Gordon Hayward
- Experts rank this player at 38th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 22nd with 925 total points (22.56 avg).
- He is currently 1204 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Decline in numbers lately by 4 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his personal (Probable for Monday). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 45.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 30.19% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.79 apg this month.
- Played in 40 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.98, APG: +3.59, RPG: +3.71, MPG: +21.07 STLS: +0.88 BLKS: +0.24
Injury Enes Kanter
ILLNESS - Day-to-dayEnes Kanter (illness) has been removed from the injury report ahead of Monday's game against the Thunder.
Injury Gordon Hayward
PERSONAL - Probable for MondayGordon Hayward (personal) is not listed on Boston’s injury report for Monday.
Similar Picks Enes Kanter
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Enes Kanter
|Jarrett Allen bkn||56.76|
|Hassan Whiteside mia||64.81|
|Steven Adams okc||65.60|
|Dwight Howard was||68.00|
|Enes Kanter ny||69.68|
|Jonas Valanciunas tor||74.28|
|Jusuf Nurkic por||83.06|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Enes Kanter
|Taurean Prince ATL SF||66.84|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||66.92|
|Josh Richardson MIA SF||67.94|
|Dwight Howard WAS C||68.00|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||68.19|
|Jeff Teague MIN PG||69.04|
|Enes Kanter NY C||69.68|
|Julius Randle NO PF||69.99|
|Nikola Mirotic NO PF||72.19|
|Brandon Ingram LAL SF||73.99|
|Jonas Valanciunas TOR C||74.28|
Similar Picks Gordon Hayward
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Gordon Hayward
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
|Robert Covington phi||60.57|
|Joe Ingles uta||63.73|
|Taurean Prince atl||66.84|
|Josh Richardson mia||67.94|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Gordon Hayward
|Deandre Ayton PHO C||47.59|
|DeAndre Jordan DAL C||49.48|
|Gary Harris DEN SG||49.50|
|John Collins ATL PF||52.57|
|Mike Conley MEM PG||52.71|
|Nikola Vucevic ORL C||53.96|
|Gordon Hayward BOS SF||54.12|
|Jarrett Allen BKN C||56.76|
|Lou Williams LAC SG||59.61|
|Robert Covington PHI SF||60.57|
|Paul Millsap DEN PF||61.24|
Rating Enes Kanter
Rating Gordon Hayward
Career Enes Kanter
Career Gordon Hayward