ADP Trends Malcolm Brogdon
ADP Trends Markieff Morris
OWN/START Malcolm Brogdon
OWN/START Markieff Morris
Expert Consensus Malcolm Brogdon
Expert Consensus Markieff Morris
Breakdown Malcolm Brogdon
- Experts rank this player at 35th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 60th with 572 total points (22.88 avg).
- He is currently 2410 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 22.7.
- He is ranked 75th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.09.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 27 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.99, APG: -1.04, RPG: +0.55, MPG: +4 STLS: --0.25 BLKS: +0.13
Breakdown Markieff Morris
- Experts rank this player at 31st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 16th with 1141 total points (21.53 avg).
- He is currently 1409 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 20.4.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- He does not have enough rebounds this month to be analyzed. This could be due to an injury.
- Played in 4 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.41, APG: +0.21, RPG: -0.88, MPG: --4.48 STLS: --0.31 BLKS: --0.14
Injury Malcolm Brogdon
No Injury Reported
Injury Markieff Morris
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Malcolm Brogdon
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Gary Harris den||80.13|
|Jeremy Lin bkn||86.68|
|George Hill sac||86.77|
|Markelle Fultz phi||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou||89.70|
|Patrick Beverley lac||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil||93.41|
|Nicolas Batum cha||98.99|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Tim Hardaway Jr. NY G||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade CLE G||88.70|
|Eric Gordon HOU G||89.70|
|Willie Cauley-Stein SAC C||89.87|
|Patrick Beverley LAC G||89.89|
|Evan Fournier ORL G||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL G||93.41|
|Willy Hernangomez NY C||96.37|
|James Johnson MIA F||97.03|
|Dario Saric PHI F||97.50|
|Derrick Favors UTA F||98.20|
Similar Picks Markieff Morris
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Markieff Morris
|Kent Bazemore atl||107.77|
|Marvin Williams cha||108.44|
|Thaddeus Young ind||109.34|
|Zach Randolph sac||111.64|
|Nikola Mirotic chi||116.71|
|T.J. Warren pho||117.21|
|Markieff Morris was||117.86|
|Ryan Anderson hou||118.45|
|Jabari Parker mil||119.29|
|Josh Jackson pho||121.36|
|Wilson Chandler den||121.63|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Markieff Morris
|Reggie Jackson DET G||111.13|
|Zach Randolph SAC F||111.64|
|Enes Kanter NY C||111.90|
|Derrick Rose CLE G||114.12|
|Nikola Mirotic CHI F||116.71|
|T.J. Warren PHO F||117.21|
|Markieff Morris WAS F||117.86|
|Ryan Anderson HOU F||118.45|
|Jabari Parker MIL F||119.29|
|Tristan Thompson CLE C||119.95|
|Seth Curry DAL G||120.55|