ADP: 93.4 +93.6
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 96th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 40th with 548 total points (23.83 avg).
- He is currently 1294 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 23.2.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his quadriceps (Targeting April). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 25.00% from the field this month.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I"d love to play against him in a game of "HORSE".
- He is ranked 61st this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.06.
- Average numbers for a point with 4.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 10 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.07, APG: -0.89, RPG: +0.73, MPG: +5.58 STLS: --0.25 BLKS: +0.16
QUADRICEPS - Targeting AprilMalcolm Brogdon has been diagnosed with a partially torn left quadricep tendon and will be out for 6-8 weeks.
Similar G to consider drafting instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Gary Harris den|| ||80.13|
|Jeremy Lin bkn|| ||86.68|
|George Hill sac|| ||86.77|
|Markelle Fultz phi|| ||87.64|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou|| ||89.70|
|Patrick Beverley lac|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl|| ||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil|| ||93.41|
|Nicolas Batum cha|| ||98.99|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Malcolm Brogdon
|Tim Hardaway Jr. ny G|| ||88.10|
|Dwyane Wade cle G|| ||88.70|
|Eric Gordon hou G|| ||89.70|
|Willie Cauley-Stein sac C|| ||89.87|
|Patrick Beverley lac G|| ||89.89|
|Evan Fournier orl G|| ||92.43|
|Malcolm Brogdon mil G|| ||93.41|
|Willy Hernangomez ny C|| ||96.37|
|James Johnson mia F|| ||97.03|
|Dario Saric phi F|| ||97.50|
|Derrick Favors uta F|| ||98.20|