ADP Trends Isaiah Hartenstein
ADP Trends Mark Williams
OWN/START Isaiah Hartenstein
OWN/START Mark Williams
Expert Consensus Isaiah Hartenstein
Expert Consensus Mark Williams
Breakdown Isaiah Hartenstein
- Experts rank this player at 32nd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 32nd with 1217 total points (16.23 avg).
- He is currently 2324 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- Wow, would you look at that. The experts got it right on the money.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.3 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 56.41% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.08 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 6.38 rpg this month.
- Played in 7 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.87, APG: -0.85, RPG: +2.56, MPG: +5.02 STLS: +0.04 BLKS: --0.22
Breakdown Mark Williams
- Experts rank this player at 20th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 42nd with 772 total points (19.79 avg).
- He is currently 2769 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 10.7 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 65.79% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.31 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 39 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.51, APG: +0.46, RPG: +6.69, MPG: +17.62 STLS: +0.64 BLKS: +1.05
Injury Isaiah Hartenstein
No Injury Reported
Injury Mark Williams
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Isaiah Hartenstein
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Isaiah Hartenstein
|Kelly Olynyk uta||139.16|
|Thomas Bryant lal||141.78|
|Isaiah Hartenstein ny||144.11|
|Mason Plumlee cha||148.77|
|Walker Kessler uta||150.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Isaiah Hartenstein
|Rui Hachimura WAS PF||143.51|
|Davion Mitchell SAC PG||143.74|
|Jae'Sean Tate HOU SF||143.80|
|Ayo Dosunmu CHI SG||143.95|
|Aleksej Pokusevski OKC PF||144.00|
|Darius Bazley OKC PF||144.08|
|Isaiah Hartenstein NY C||144.11|
|Tari Eason HOU SF||144.27|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SF||145.33|
|Kevon Looney GS PF||145.55|
|Matisse Thybulle PHI SG||145.55|
Similar Picks Mark Williams
Similar to consider drafting instead of Mark Williams
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mark Williams
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||1.30|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.25|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||3.42|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||4.98|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||7.25|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||8.49|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||9.84|
|LaMelo Ball CHA PG||10.23|
|James Harden PHI SG||10.27|
|Trae Young ATL PG||10.51|
|LeBron James LAL SF||10.86|
Rating Isaiah Hartenstein
Rating Mark Williams
Career Isaiah Hartenstein
Career Mark Williams