ADP Trends Dwight Smith Jr.
ADP Trends Jonathan Schoop
OWN/START Dwight Smith Jr.
OWN/START Jonathan Schoop
Expert Consensus Dwight Smith Jr.
Expert Consensus Jonathan Schoop
Breakdown Dwight Smith Jr.
- Experts rank this player at 75th among OF's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 67th.
- The current leader among OF's is Mike Trout
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- In the past two weeks he has had an awful lot of time off and he's listed on the injury report. He may have some nagging injuries with his Concussion (June 20). Look at his player news.
- Ranked 351st in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.260
- Ranked 280th in batting average with 0.235
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 357th with 0.272
- Not too impressive with slugging percentage currently ranked 164th with 0.456
- Not too impressive with on base plus slugging currently ranked 238th with 0.729
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 412th with 1
- Top 100 in RBI and is currently ranked 100th with 30
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 313th in runs scored with 17
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.3 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: -0.051, OBP: -0.076, HRs: +10, RBI: +37, Runs: +26, Wlks: +10, Stls: +4,
Trending Batting Stats
Breakdown Jonathan Schoop
- Experts rank this player at 29th among 2B's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 9th.
- The current leader among 2B's is Whit Merrifield
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- Ranked 217th in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.302
- Ranked 162nd in batting average with 0.265
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 257th with 0.310
- Not too impressive with slugging percentage currently ranked 114th with 0.497
- Not too impressive with on base plus slugging currently ranked 149th with 0.807
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 311th with 1
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 186th in RBI with 26
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 191st in runs scored with 27
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.2 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.045, OBP: +0.047, HRs: +5, RBI: +16, Runs: +8, Wlks: -2, Stls: +1,
Trending Batting Stats
Injury Dwight Smith Jr.
CONCUSSION - June 20Concussion
Injury Jonathan Schoop
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Dwight Smith Jr.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Dwight Smith Jr.
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Dwight Smith Jr.
|Mike Trout ANA CF||1.86|
|Mookie Betts BOS CF||2.79|
|Nolan Arenado COL 3B||4.13|
|J.D. Martinez BOS RF||5.56|
|Max Scherzer WAS SP||5.96|
|Jose Ramirez CLE 3B||7.89|
|Christian Yelich MIL LF||8.42|
|Trea Turner WAS SS||8.43|
|Ronald Acuna ATL CF||10.21|
|Jose Altuve HOU 2B||12.04|
|Chris Sale BOS SP||12.60|
Similar Picks Jonathan Schoop
Similar 2B to consider drafting instead of Jonathan Schoop
|Yoan Moncada CHW||160.17|
|Jonathan Schoop MIN||172.49|
|Cesar Hernandez PHI||181.59|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Jonathan Schoop
|Nathan Eovaldi BOS SP||165.42|
|Yusei Kikuchi SEA SP||166.42|
|Eric Hosmer SD 1B||168.00|
|Kyle Schwarber CHC LF||168.47|
|Billy Hamilton KC CF||169.48|
|Jake Arrieta PHI SP||171.24|
|Jonathan Schoop MIN 2B||172.49|
|Kenta Maeda LAD SP||174.28|
|Jordan Hicks STL RP||175.16|
|Archie Bradley ARI RP||175.54|
|Will Smith SF RP||179.08|
Rating Dwight Smith Jr.
Rating Jonathan Schoop
Career Dwight Smith Jr.
Career Jonathan Schoop