ADP: 174.6 +176
|Compared to same point last season|
- He is eligible to play multiple positions including: 3B 2B LF SS . However, he plays 3B most often.
- Experts rank this player at 23rd among 3B's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 24th.
- The current leader among 3B's is Nolan Arenado
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
Trending Batting Stats
- Top 100 in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.356 and is currently ranked 87th
- Top 15 in batting average with 0.329 and is currently ranked 13th
- Top 100 on base percentage and is currently ranked 97th with 0.362
- Top 75 in slugging percentage and is currently ranked 66th with 0.516
- Top 75 in on base plus slugging and is currently ranked 68th with 0.878
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 123rd with 7
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 211th in RBI with 33
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 273rd in runs scored with 27
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.1 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.025, OBP: +0.016, HRs: -4, RBI: -9, Runs: -13, Wlks: -11, Stls: -16,
No Injury Reported
Similar 3B to consider drafting instead of Eduardo Nunez
|Eduardo Nunez bos|| ||174.60|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Eduardo Nunez
|Paul DeJong stl SS|| ||169.16|
|Evan Gattis hou C|| ||169.50|
|Michael Fulmer det SP|| ||169.77|
|Cole Hamels tex SP|| ||170.54|
|Garrett Richards ana SP|| ||172.68|
|Adam Eaton was CF|| ||172.91|
|Eduardo Nunez bos 3B|| ||174.60|
|Archie Bradley ari RP|| ||174.66|
|Ronald Acuna atl OF|| ||176.09|
|Blake Snell tb SP|| ||176.97|
|Kenta Maeda lad SP|| ||178.68|