ADP Trends Kyle Anderson
ADP Trends Mason Plumlee
OWN/START Kyle Anderson
OWN/START Mason Plumlee
Expert Consensus Kyle Anderson
Expert Consensus Mason Plumlee
Breakdown Kyle Anderson
- Experts rank this player at 26th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1820 total points (27.58 avg).
- He is currently 802 points behind the leader: Jayson Tatum
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.2 PPG.
- Shooting 42.01% from the field this month.
- Shooting 32.39% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a small forward with 3.72 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.50 rpg this month.
- Played in 7 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.67, APG: +1.32, RPG: +1.43, MPG: +7.64 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.29
Breakdown Mason Plumlee
- Experts rank this player at 18th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 15th with 1594 total points (28.46 avg).
- He is currently 2039 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is putting up slightly better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 71.11% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.81 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.44 rpg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.21, APG: +1.25, RPG: +3.95, MPG: +9.47 STLS: +0.24 BLKS: +0.29
Injury Kyle Anderson
No Injury Reported
Injury Mason Plumlee
REST - Out May 11thRest
Similar Picks Kyle Anderson
Similar to consider drafting instead of Kyle Anderson
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kyle Anderson
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||1.59|
|Luka Doncic DAL PG||2.63|
|James Harden HOU SG||4.08|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||4.53|
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||4.89|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||7.30|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.46|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||7.98|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||8.79|
|Kevin Durant BKN SF||9.29|
|Trae Young ATL PG||11.50|
Similar Picks Mason Plumlee
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mason Plumlee
|Jarrett Allen bkn||106.99|
|James Wiseman gs||107.49|
|Mason Plumlee det||111.51|
|Thomas Bryant was||112.11|
|Ivica Zubac lac||119.14|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||119.57|
|DeAndre Jordan bkn||123.46|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mason Plumlee
|Donte DiVincenzo MIL SG||109.92|
|Richaun Holmes SAC PF||110.68|
|Anthony Edwards MIN SG||111.09|
|Shabazz Napier PG||111.21|
|Terry Rozier CHA PG||111.28|
|RJ Barrett NY SG||111.49|
|Mason Plumlee DET C||111.51|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||111.82|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||112.11|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||113.21|
|Derrick Rose DET PG||115.38|
Rating Kyle Anderson
Rating Mason Plumlee
Career Kyle Anderson
Career Mason Plumlee