ADP Trends Elfrid Payton
ADP Trends De'Anthony Melton
OWN/START Elfrid Payton
OWN/START De'Anthony Melton
Expert Consensus Elfrid Payton
Expert Consensus De'Anthony Melton
Breakdown Elfrid Payton
- Experts rank this player at 35th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 33rd with 1018 total points (28.28 avg).
- He is currently 1585 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 13.7 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Ankle (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 46.00% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 27.27% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 11th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.48.
- Great point guard that is among the league's best in assists with 9.38 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a guard with 6.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 14 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.51, APG: +0.59, RPG: +1, MPG: --0.16 STLS: +0.58 BLKS: +0.08
Breakdown De'Anthony Melton
- Experts rank this player at 95th among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 46th with 779 total points (17.70 avg).
- He is currently 2117 points behind the leader: James Harden
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.8 PPG.
- Shooting 32.93% from the field this month.
- Shooting 24.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.50 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.80 for the month.
- Played in 11 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.75, APG: -0.5, RPG: +0.99, MPG: --1.82 STLS: --0.2 BLKS: --0.2
Injury Elfrid Payton
ANKLE - Day-to-dayAnkle
Injury De'Anthony Melton
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Elfrid Payton
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Elfrid Payton
|Ish Smith was||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore por||145.98|
|D.J. Augustin orl||146.63|
|Jordan Clarkson cle||150.13|
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Elfrid Payton
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
|Elfrid Payton NY PG||152.36|
|Norman Powell TOR SG||152.96|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||155.17|
|Jakob Poeltl SA C||155.28|
|Markelle Fultz ORL PG||155.59|
Similar Picks De'Anthony Melton
Similar to consider drafting instead of De'Anthony Melton
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of De'Anthony Melton
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Rating Elfrid Payton
Rating De'Anthony Melton
Career Elfrid Payton
Career De'Anthony Melton