ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Marcus Morris
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Marcus Morris
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Marcus Morris
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts rank this player at 70th among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 40th with 184 total points (16.73 avg).
- He is currently 394 points behind the leader: Damian Lillard
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.5 PPG.
- Shooting 47.14% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 17.65% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- He is ranked 16th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 3.33.
- Bad point guard averaging only 2.73 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 2.73 for the month.
- Played in 10 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.18, APG: -4.27, RPG: -1.27, MPG: --10.06 STLS: +2.27 BLKS: +0.27
Breakdown Marcus Morris
- Experts rank this player at 39th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 219 total points (31.29 avg).
- He is currently 357 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 40.57% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.07% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.57 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.86 rpg this month.
- Played in 1 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.73, APG: -0.07, RPG: -0.85, MPG: +8.28 STLS: +0.46 BLKS: +0.52
Injury Kris Dunn
No Injury Reported
Injury Marcus Morris
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.07|
|Monte Morris den||167.93|
|Tyus Jones mem||170.73|
|Patty Mills sa||171.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Seth Curry DAL SG||159.26|
|Dion Waiters CLE SG||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza SAC SG||160.43|
|Mason Plumlee DEN PF||160.77|
|Markieff Morris DET PF||160.87|
|Ed Davis UTA C||161.06|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||161.15|
|Jaxson Hayes NO C||161.40|
|Al-Farouq Aminu ORL PF||162.87|
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.08|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||164.99|
Similar Picks Marcus Morris
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marcus Morris
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Morris
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Marcus Morris
Career Kris Dunn
Career Marcus Morris