ADP Trends Kris Dunn
ADP Trends Marcus Morris
OWN/START Kris Dunn
OWN/START Marcus Morris
Expert Consensus Kris Dunn
Expert Consensus Marcus Morris
Breakdown Kris Dunn
- Experts don't even rank him among PG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 45th with 957 total points (18.76 avg).
- He is currently 1980 points behind the leader: Trae Young
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.8.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Knee (Out indefinitely). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- He is ranked 40th this month in assist to turnover ratio with 2.54.
- Assists per game numbers are only 0 apg this month.
- Played in 3 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -3.82, APG: -2.69, RPG: -0.37, MPG: --5.52 STLS: +0.42 BLKS: --0.09
Breakdown Marcus Morris
- Experts rank this player at 42nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 17th with 1244 total points (25.92 avg).
- He is currently 1908 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 25.
- Assists per game numbers are 0 apg this month.
- Played in 22 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.57, APG: -0.04, RPG: -1.01, MPG: +3.44 STLS: +0.2 BLKS: +0.14
Injury Kris Dunn
KNEE - Out indefinitelyKnee
Injury Marcus Morris
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kris Dunn
Similar PG to consider drafting instead of Kris Dunn
|Elfrid Payton ny||152.36|
|Markelle Fultz orl||155.59|
|Kris Dunn chi||161.15|
|Isaiah Thomas was||166.07|
|Monte Morris den||167.93|
|Tyus Jones mem||170.73|
|Patty Mills sa||171.98|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kris Dunn
|Seth Curry DAL SG||159.26|
|Dion Waiters CLE SG||159.48|
|Trevor Ariza SAC SG||160.43|
|Mason Plumlee DEN PF||160.77|
|Markieff Morris DET PF||160.87|
|Ed Davis UTA C||161.06|
|Kris Dunn CHI PG||161.15|
|Jaxson Hayes NO C||161.40|
|Al-Farouq Aminu ORL PF||162.87|
|Jae Crowder MEM PF||164.08|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||164.99|
Similar Picks Marcus Morris
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marcus Morris
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marcus Morris
|De'Andre Hunter ATL SF||144.11|
|Andre Iguodala MEM SG||144.59|
|Ish Smith WAS PG||145.60|
|Kent Bazemore POR PG||145.98|
|Tim Hardaway Jr. DAL SG||146.60|
|D.J. Augustin ORL PG||146.63|
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
Rating Kris Dunn
Rating Marcus Morris
Career Kris Dunn
Career Marcus Morris