ADP Trends Kevin Love
ADP Trends Mitchell Robinson
OWN/START Kevin Love
OWN/START Mitchell Robinson
Expert Consensus Kevin Love
Expert Consensus Mitchell Robinson
Breakdown Kevin Love
- Experts rank this player at 20th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 9th with 1565 total points (31.30 avg).
- He is currently 1268 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing a better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 6.3.
- Shooting 44.64% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 36.92% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.89 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 8.44 rpg this month.
- Played in 40 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.38, APG: +0.92, RPG: -1.1, MPG: +4.94 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: --0.04
Breakdown Mitchell Robinson
- Experts rank this player at 36th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 18th with 1075 total points (19.55 avg).
- He is currently 1474 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 6.5 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 82.61% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are alright for a center but nothing to brag about at 1.00 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.70 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.59, APG: +0.08, RPG: +1.84, MPG: +4.31 STLS: +0.13 BLKS: --0.3
Injury Kevin Love
No Injury Reported
Injury Mitchell Robinson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Kevin Love
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Kevin Love
|Blake Griffin det||41.51|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||42.36|
|LaMarcus Aldridge sa||42.50|
|Lauri Markkanen chi||43.99|
|Kevin Love cle||55.01|
|Aaron Gordon orl||59.33|
|Derrick Favors no||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||69.97|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Kevin Love
|Zach LaVine CHI PG||49.59|
|Tobias Harris PHI SF||50.80|
|Robert Covington MIN SF||51.13|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||51.56|
|Jamal Murray DEN PG||52.94|
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||54.80|
|Kevin Love CLE PF||55.01|
|Julius Randle NY C||55.39|
|Kyle Lowry TOR PG||56.62|
|Eric Bledsoe MIL PG||57.57|
|Brook Lopez MIL C||58.38|
Similar Picks Mitchell Robinson
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Nikola Vucevic orl||22.49|
|Deandre Ayton pho||25.75|
|Myles Turner ind||26.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||35.36|
|Clint Capela hou||41.56|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Donovan Mitchell UTA SG||29.11|
|Kristaps Porzingis DAL PF||30.39|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||30.78|
|John Collins ATL PF||32.81|
|Draymond Green GS PF||33.01|
|Zion Williamson NO SF||33.89|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||35.36|
|D'Angelo Russell GS PG||38.30|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||38.70|
|Chris Paul OKC PG||40.13|
|Jayson Tatum BOS SF||40.29|
Rating Kevin Love
Rating Mitchell Robinson
Career Kevin Love
Career Mitchell Robinson