ADP Trends Marvin Bagley III
ADP Trends Mitchell Robinson
OWN/START Marvin Bagley III
OWN/START Mitchell Robinson
Expert Consensus Marvin Bagley III
Expert Consensus Mitchell Robinson
Breakdown Marvin Bagley III
- Experts rank this player at 8th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1527 total points (24.24 avg).
- He is currently 2373 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He has been under achieving. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.8 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 44.68% from the field this month. Not very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 38.10% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a center / power forward with 9.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 63 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.87, APG: +0.98, RPG: +7.51, MPG: +25.13 STLS: +0.56 BLKS: +0.95
Breakdown Mitchell Robinson
- Experts rank this player at 3rd among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 1160 total points (17.58 avg).
- He is currently 2574 points behind the leader: Nikola Jokic
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2.9 PPG.
- Shooting 75.00% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.78 apg.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a center / power forward with 11.11 rpg this month.
- Played in 66 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +7.35, APG: +0.56, RPG: +6.41, MPG: +20.4 STLS: +0.79 BLKS: +2.44
Injury Marvin Bagley III
No Injury Reported
Injury Mitchell Robinson
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Marvin Bagley III
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
|Marvin Bagley III sac||115.22|
|Jordan Bell gs||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis ny||120.13|
|James Johnson mia||125.79|
|Marcin Gortat lac||126.15|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Marvin Bagley III
|Trevor Ariza PHO SG||109.70|
|Allen Crabbe BKN SG||112.78|
|JaVale McGee LAL C||112.79|
|Elfrid Payton NO PG||112.92|
|De'Aaron Fox SAC PG||113.24|
|Malcolm Brogdon MIL PG||114.82|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||115.22|
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
Similar Picks Mitchell Robinson
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Willy Hernangomez cha||159.13|
|Mitchell Robinson ny||163.58|
|Greg Monroe tor||164.82|
|Kyle O'Quinn ind||166.16|
|Robin Lopez chi||168.43|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Mitchell Robinson
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
|Marcus Morris BOS PF||162.07|
|Austin Rivers WAS PG||162.43|
|Malik Monk CHA SG||162.60|
|Trey Lyles DEN PF||163.24|
|Mitchell Robinson NY C||163.58|
|Jonathon Simmons ORL SF||163.60|
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
Rating Marvin Bagley III
Rating Mitchell Robinson
Career Marvin Bagley III
Career Mitchell Robinson