ADP Trends Otto Porter
ADP Trends Danilo Gallinari
OWN/START Otto Porter
OWN/START Danilo Gallinari
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Danilo Gallinari
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts rank this player at 15th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 25th with 1383 total points (24.70 avg).
- He is currently 1669 points behind the leader: Paul George
- He should be doing a bit better than this. Look for him to bounce back.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Rotator cuff (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 42.66% from the field this month.
- Shooting 45.90% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.82 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.45 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.9, APG: +0.16, RPG: -0.79, MPG: --2.32 STLS: --0.17 BLKS: +0.09
Breakdown Danilo Gallinari
- Experts rank this player at 52nd among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 11th with 1803 total points (30.05 avg).
- He is currently 1249 points behind the leader: Paul George
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 7.5 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 50.00% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 40.30% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 40 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.37, APG: +0.45, RPG: +1.35, MPG: --0.41 STLS: +0.15 BLKS: +0.05
Injury Otto Porter
ROTATOR CUFF - Day-to-day
Injury Danilo Gallinari
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Khris Middleton mil||31.42|
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||30.93|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||31.42|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||32.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
Similar Picks Danilo Gallinari
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Danilo Gallinari
|Thaddeus Young ind||106.22|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson bkn||116.54|
|Danilo Gallinari lac||120.94|
|Kevin Knox ny||121.01|
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Danilo Gallinari
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis NY PF||120.13|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||120.82|
|Danilo Gallinari LAC SF||120.94|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||121.01|
|Fred VanVleet TOR PG||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson DET PG||125.10|
|James Johnson MIA PF||125.79|
Rating Otto Porter
Rating Danilo Gallinari
Career Otto Porter
Career Danilo Gallinari