ADP Trends Otto Porter
ADP Trends Danilo Gallinari
OWN/START Otto Porter
OWN/START Danilo Gallinari
Expert Consensus Otto Porter
Expert Consensus Danilo Gallinari
Breakdown Otto Porter
- Experts rank this player at 10th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 31st with 776 total points (23.52 avg).
- He is currently 1353 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3.9 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.17% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 44.74% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.63 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 9 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.89, APG: +0.1, RPG: -0.52, MPG: --3.01 STLS: --0.1 BLKS: +0.08
Breakdown Danilo Gallinari
- Experts rank this player at 57th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 1301 total points (29.57 avg).
- He is currently 828 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- Decline in numbers lately by 4.6 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his back (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 44.89% from the field this month.
- Shooting 43.21% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.93 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are good for a small forward with 5.93 rpg this month.
- Played in 33 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +5.64, APG: -0.14, RPG: +1.59, MPG: --0.61 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.09
Injury Otto Porter
No Injury Reported
Injury Danilo Gallinari
BACK - Day-to-dayDanilo Gallinari (back) has been ruled out for Sunday's game in San Antonio.
Similar Picks Otto Porter
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Otto Porter
|Khris Middleton mil||31.42|
|Tobias Harris lac||36.94|
|Otto Porter was||38.22|
|Jayson Tatum bos||47.39|
|Gordon Hayward bos||54.12|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Otto Porter
|DeMar DeRozan SA SG||30.93|
|Khris Middleton MIL SF||31.42|
|C.J. McCollum POR PG||32.50|
|LaMarcus Aldridge SA PF||33.57|
|Clint Capela HOU C||34.76|
|Tobias Harris LAC SF||36.94|
|Otto Porter WAS SF||38.22|
|Marc Gasol MEM C||39.26|
|Myles Turner IND PF||41.56|
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||41.94|
|Blake Griffin DET PF||43.03|
Similar Picks Danilo Gallinari
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Danilo Gallinari
|Thaddeus Young ind||106.22|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson bkn||116.54|
|Danilo Gallinari lac||120.94|
|Kevin Knox ny||121.01|
|Josh Jackson pho||129.74|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.02|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Danilo Gallinari
|Markelle Fultz PHI PG||115.67|
|Rondae Hollis-Jefferson BKN SF||116.54|
|DeWayne Dedmon ATL C||116.65|
|Jordan Bell GS PF||119.78|
|Kristaps Porzingis NY PF||120.13|
|Dennis Schroder OKC PG||120.82|
|Danilo Gallinari LAC SF||120.94|
|Kevin Knox NY SF||121.01|
|Fred VanVleet TOR PG||124.96|
|Reggie Jackson DET PG||125.10|
|James Johnson MIA PF||125.79|
Rating Otto Porter
Rating Danilo Gallinari
Career Otto Porter
Career Danilo Gallinari