Ryan Miller whines about Chicago ice conditions in loss
Vancouver Canucks goalie Ryan Miller has had a resurgent season, the kind youd expect from an impending free agent.
He was on a 7-0-2 roll entering Sundays action and his numbers (.919 save percentage) are some of his best since 2010. The competitive juices are flowing as the Canucks hang around the Western Conference playoff bubble.
[Follow Puck Daddy on social media:Twitter|Instagram|Facebook|Tumblr]
You know Millers feeling it when his postgame comments dabble in the dark arts of abject criticism, as they did after Sundays loss to the Chicago Blackhawks
|Season stats based on the past 7 days|
|Season stats based on the past 14 days|
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 25th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 142.8 total points (5.10 avg).
- He is currently 95 points behind the leader: Sergei Bobrovsky
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.9 PPG.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Top 10 in GAA with 1.70 and is currently ranked 7th among goalies.
- Top 3 in SV% with 0.946 and is currently ranked 3rd among goalies.
- Top 2 in shutouts with 2 and is currently ranked 2nd among goalies.
- Ranked 3rd in wins with 7.
- Played in 28 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.57
- Save Percentage: +0.917