ADP Trends Carmelo Anthony
ADP Trends Maxi Kleber
OWN/START Carmelo Anthony
OWN/START Maxi Kleber
Expert Consensus Carmelo Anthony
Expert Consensus Maxi Kleber
Breakdown Carmelo Anthony
- Experts rank this player at 81st among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 24th with 1014 total points (24.73 avg).
- He is currently 1745 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 35.38% from the field this month.
- Shooting 36.17% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.60 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 7.40 rpg this month.
- Played in 31 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.11, APG: +0.99, RPG: +1.26, MPG: +3.3 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: --0.21
Breakdown Maxi Kleber
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 891 total points (17.47 avg).
- He is currently 1835 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.1 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 46.08% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.85% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.23 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.83, APG: +0.27, RPG: +1.41, MPG: +5.15 STLS: --0.23 BLKS: --0.1
Injury Carmelo Anthony
No Injury Reported
Injury Maxi Kleber
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Carmelo Anthony
Similar to consider drafting instead of Carmelo Anthony
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Carmelo Anthony
|Anthony Davis LAL PF||1.78|
|James Harden HOU SG||3.10|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||3.17|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||3.25|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN C||4.57|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||6.36|
|LeBron James LAL SF||7.88|
|Joel Embiid PHI C||8.34|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||8.45|
|Kawhi Leonard LAC SF||10.83|
|Bradley Beal WAS SG||11.57|
Similar Picks Maxi Kleber
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris ny||146.85|
|Michael Porter Jr. den||148.34|
|Nerlens Noel okc||149.41|
|Maxi Kleber dal||149.90|
|Marvin Williams cha||157.30|
|Jabari Parker atl||157.67|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Maxi Kleber
|Marcus Morris NY PF||146.85|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||147.37|
|Michael Porter Jr. DEN PF||148.34|
|Cam Reddish ATL SF||149.34|
|Nerlens Noel OKC PF||149.41|
|Jusuf Nurkic POR C||149.43|
|Maxi Kleber DAL PF||149.90|
|Jordan Clarkson CLE PG||150.13|
|Jarrett Culver MIN SG||150.77|
|Kyle Anderson MEM SF||150.92|
|Nickeil Alexander-Walker NO SG||151.78|
Rating Carmelo Anthony
Rating Maxi Kleber
Career Carmelo Anthony
Career Maxi Kleber