ADP Trends Rui Hachimura
ADP Trends Thomas Bryant
OWN/START Rui Hachimura
OWN/START Thomas Bryant
Expert Consensus Rui Hachimura
Expert Consensus Thomas Bryant
Breakdown Rui Hachimura
- Experts rank this player at 81st among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 27th with 376 total points (22.12 avg).
- He is currently 857 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 2 PPG.
- Shooting 51.16% from the field this month.
- Shooting 18.52% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.79 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.57 rpg this month.
- Played in 21 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +14.1, APG: +1.62, RPG: +5.71, MPG: +29.03 STLS: +0.81 BLKS: +0.14
Breakdown Thomas Bryant
- Experts rank this player at 28th among C's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 13th with 502 total points (27.89 avg).
- He is currently 438 points behind the leader: Andre Drummond
- He is doing better than most people thought he would.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.5 PPG.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Foot (Week-to-week). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 58.93% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 26.67% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a center with 2.91 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.64 rpg this month.
- Played in 2 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.5, APG: +1.98, RPG: +4.81, MPG: +15.83 STLS: +0.13 BLKS: +0.37
Injury Rui Hachimura
No Injury Reported
Injury Thomas Bryant
FOOT - Week-to-weekFoot
Similar Picks Rui Hachimura
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of Rui Hachimura
|Justise Winslow mia||117.12|
|Harrison Barnes sac||119.75|
|Kevin Durant bkn||120.95|
|Thaddeus Young chi||121.45|
|Danny Green lal||123.19|
|Rui Hachimura was||126.05|
|Rudy Gay sa||130.97|
|OG Anunoby tor||133.42|
|Taurean Prince atl||137.14|
|Davis Bertans was||138.16|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Rui Hachimura
|Dwight Powell DAL PF||122.61|
|Tyler Herro MIA SG||122.92|
|Brandon Clarke MEM PF||123.02|
|Danny Green LAL SF||123.19|
|Alex Len ATL C||123.32|
|Zach Collins POR PF||123.47|
|Rui Hachimura WAS SF||126.05|
|Kevin Huerter ATL SG||126.97|
|Derrick Rose DET PG||129.53|
|Goran Dragic MIA PG||129.94|
|Rudy Gay SA SF||130.97|
Similar Picks Thomas Bryant
Similar C to consider drafting instead of Thomas Bryant
|Bam Adebayo mia||54.80|
|Julius Randle ny||55.39|
|Brook Lopez mil||58.38|
|Al Horford phi||65.75|
|Steven Adams okc||66.78|
|Thomas Bryant was||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas mem||68.54|
|Hassan Whiteside por||77.34|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Thomas Bryant
|Aaron Gordon ORL PF||59.33|
|Malcolm Brogdon IND PG||64.13|
|Danilo Gallinari OKC SF||64.32|
|Al Horford PHI C||65.75|
|Steven Adams OKC C||66.78|
|Ja Morant MEM PG||67.33|
|Thomas Bryant WAS C||68.32|
|Jonas Valanciunas MEM C||68.54|
|Josh Richardson PHI SG||68.80|
|Derrick Favors NO PF||69.85|
|Marvin Bagley III SAC PF||69.97|
Rating Rui Hachimura
Rating Thomas Bryant
Career Rui Hachimura
Career Thomas Bryant