ADP Trends Luke Kennard
ADP Trends Reggie Bullock
OWN/START Luke Kennard
OWN/START Reggie Bullock
Expert Consensus Luke Kennard
Expert Consensus Reggie Bullock
Breakdown Luke Kennard
- Experts rank this player at 31st among SG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 37th with 1083 total points (16.41 avg).
- He is currently 3481 points behind the leader: James Harden
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 4.8 PPG. If you don't have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 47.20% from the field this month. Very good.
- Shooting 48.39% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 2.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.15 for the month.
- Played in 5 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +2.49, APG: +0.13, RPG: +0.5, MPG: +2.76 STLS: --0.17 BLKS: EVEN
Breakdown Reggie Bullock
- Experts don't even rank him among SG's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 38th with 1078 total points (17.67 avg).
- He is currently 3486 points behind the leader: James Harden
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 17.8.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his Neck (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 43.33% from the field this month.
- Shooting 42.11% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game are at 3.00 for the month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +0.08, APG: +0.52, RPG: +0.19, MPG: +1.83 STLS: --0.14 BLKS: --0.03
Injury Luke Kennard
No Injury Reported
Injury Reggie Bullock
NECK - Day-to-dayNeck
Similar Picks Luke Kennard
Similar SG to consider drafting instead of Luke Kennard
|Malik Monk cha||162.60|
|Dion Waiters mia||165.95|
|Luke Kennard det||167.21|
|Courtney Lee ny||170.03|
|Dillon Brooks mem||177.60|
|Seth Curry por||179.03|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Luke Kennard
|J.J. Barea DAL PG||164.45|
|Frank Ntilikina NY PG||164.79|
|Greg Monroe TOR C||164.82|
|Ersan Ilyasova MIL SF||164.84|
|Dion Waiters MIA SG||165.95|
|Kyle O'Quinn IND C||166.16|
|Luke Kennard DET SG||167.21|
|Frank Kaminsky CHA PF||168.39|
|Robin Lopez CHI C||168.43|
|Cody Zeller CHA PF||168.61|
|Courtney Lee NY SG||170.03|
Similar Picks Reggie Bullock
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Reggie Bullock
|Reggie Bullock det||160.21|
|John Henson mil||160.48|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Reggie Bullock
|Jae Crowder UTA PF||158.34|
|Derrick Rose MIN PG||158.46|
|Kyle Korver CLE SG||158.87|
|Willy Hernangomez CHA C||159.13|
|Marco Belinelli SA SG||159.16|
|Nerlens Noel OKC SF||159.29|
|Reggie Bullock DET F||160.21|
|John Henson MIL F||160.48|
|JaMychal Green MEM PF||160.85|
|Ryan Anderson PHO PF||160.91|
|George Hill CLE PG||161.89|
Rating Luke Kennard
Rating Reggie Bullock
Career Luke Kennard
Career Reggie Bullock