ADP Trends Larry Nance Jr.
ADP Trends Juancho Hernangomez
OWN/START Larry Nance Jr.
OWN/START Juancho Hernangomez
Expert Consensus Larry Nance Jr.
Expert Consensus Juancho Hernangomez
Breakdown Larry Nance Jr.
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 26th with 1321 total points (23.59 avg).
- He is currently 2045 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.6.
- Shooting 58.82% from the field this month. Very impressive for a big man.
- Shooting 26.67% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are decent for a power forward with 2.75 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are average for a center / power forward with 5.75 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.22, APG: +1.65, RPG: +0.89, MPG: +3.46 STLS: --0.01 BLKS: +0.01
Breakdown Juancho Hernangomez
- Experts rank this player at 97th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 46th with 760 total points (12.26 avg).
- He is currently 2606 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is performing amazing in the past 30 days. Will he keep it up?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 9.7.
- Shooting 18.18% from the field this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Shooting 11.11% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.44 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are bad for a center / power forward at 1.33 rpg this month.
- Played in 62 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +6.31, APG: +0.81, RPG: +4.1, MPG: +20.11 STLS: +0.4 BLKS: +0.4
Injury Larry Nance Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Juancho Hernangomez
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Larry Nance Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
Similar Picks Juancho Hernangomez
Similar to consider drafting instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Larry Nance Jr.
Rating Juancho Hernangomez
Career Larry Nance Jr.
Career Juancho Hernangomez