ADP Trends Larry Nance Jr.
ADP Trends Juancho Hernangomez
OWN/START Larry Nance Jr.
OWN/START Juancho Hernangomez
Expert Consensus Larry Nance Jr.
Expert Consensus Juancho Hernangomez
Breakdown Larry Nance Jr.
- Experts don't even rank him among PF's. Either he is injured or is just plain bad. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 23rd with 919 total points (23.56 avg).
- He is currently 1280 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 18.6.
- Shooting 51.67% from the field this month.
- Shooting 0.00% from beyond the arc this month. I'd love to play against him in a game of 'HORSE'.
- Assists per game numbers are good for a power forward with 3.25 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.25 rpg this month.
- Played in 4 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -0.040000000000001, APG: +1.75, RPG: +0.74, MPG: +3.13 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.13
Breakdown Juancho Hernangomez
- Experts rank this player at 59th among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 675 total points (16.07 avg).
- He is currently 1524 points behind the leader: Anthony Davis
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 8.1.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his abdomen (Day-to-day). Luckily it doesn't appear to be too serious, but I would still pay close attention.
- Shooting 49.09% from the field this month.
- Shooting 35.29% from beyond the arc this month. Not too good.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty bad for a center / power forward with 4.15 rpg this month.
- Played in 42 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +8.69, APG: +1, RPG: +5.17, MPG: +25.35 STLS: +0.45 BLKS: +0.48
Injury Larry Nance Jr.
No Injury Reported
Injury Juancho Hernangomez
ABDOMEN - Day-to-dayJuancho Hernangomez (abdominal strain) is out on Saturday against the Cavs.
Similar Picks Larry Nance Jr.
Similar PF to consider drafting instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Serge Ibaka tor||85.92|
|Dario Saric phi||86.16|
|Wendell Carter Jr. chi||95.19|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. mem||98.77|
|Larry Nance Jr. lal||101.81|
|Jabari Parker chi||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac orl||102.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Larry Nance Jr.
|Wendell Carter Jr. CHI PF||95.19|
|Buddy Hield SAC SG||96.17|
|Trae Young ATL PG||97.86|
|Tyreke Evans IND PG||98.20|
|Jaren Jackson Jr. MEM PF||98.77|
|Eric Gordon HOU SG||98.85|
|Larry Nance Jr. LAL PF||101.81|
|Carmelo Anthony HOU SF||101.85|
|Jabari Parker CHI PF||102.07|
|Jonathan Isaac ORL PF||102.29|
|Mohamed Bamba ORL C||105.08|
Similar Picks Juancho Hernangomez
Similar to consider drafting instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Juancho Hernangomez
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Rating Larry Nance Jr.
Rating Juancho Hernangomez
Career Larry Nance Jr.
Career Juancho Hernangomez