|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 74th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 43rd with 532 total points (11.57 avg).
- He is currently 1756 points behind the leader: LeBron James
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 3 PPG.
- Shooting 48.15% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 58.97% from beyond the arc this month. Very impressive.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.25 apg this month.
- Played in 26 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -2.53, APG: -0.01, RPG: -0.45, MPG: --2.56 STLS: --0.02 BLKS: +0.1
No Injury Reported
Similar to consider drafting instead of Doug McDermott
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Doug McDermott
|Kevin Durant gs F|| ||2.43|
|Russell Westbrook okc G|| ||2.95|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo mil F|| ||3.10|
|James Harden hou G|| ||3.95|
|Stephen Curry gs G|| ||5.00|
|Karl-Anthony Towns min C|| ||5.66|
|Anthony Davis no F|| ||6.88|
|LeBron James cle F|| ||8.23|
|Kawhi Leonard sa F|| ||8.91|
|John Wall was G|| ||10.85|
|Nikola Jokic den C|| ||11.94|