ADP Trends Doug McDermott
ADP Trends P.J. Tucker
OWN/START Doug McDermott
OWN/START P.J. Tucker
Expert Consensus Doug McDermott
Expert Consensus P.J. Tucker
Breakdown Doug McDermott
- Experts rank this player at 85th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 49th with 293 total points (10.46 avg).
- He is currently 1084 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- You have to be impressed by how much better he is performing. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.5 PPG.
- Shooting 52.75% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- Shooting 42.55% from beyond the arc this month. Pretty damn good.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.93 apg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: -1.11, APG: -0.29, RPG: -1.53, MPG: --6.83 STLS: +0.11 BLKS: --0.21
Breakdown P.J. Tucker
- Experts rank this player at 19th among SF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 36th with 436 total points (16.15 avg).
- He is currently 941 points behind the leader: Kevin Durant
- He should be doing much better than this. You might be able to get him now for a discount.
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 2.7 PPG.
- Shooting 37.50% from the field this month.
- Shooting 31.03% from beyond the arc this month.
- Assists per game numbers are 0.79 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are great for a small forward with 6.43 rpg this month.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +1.25, APG: +0.12, RPG: +0.27, MPG: +7.83 STLS: EVEN BLKS: +0.1
Injury Doug McDermott
No Injury Reported
Injury P.J. Tucker
No Injury Reported
Similar Picks Doug McDermott
Similar to consider drafting instead of Doug McDermott
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Doug McDermott
|James Harden HOU SG||1.97|
|Anthony Davis NO PF||1.98|
|Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL PF||2.97|
|Karl-Anthony Towns MIN SF||5.22|
|LeBron James LAL SF||5.36|
|Kevin Durant GS SF||6.06|
|Stephen Curry GS PG||6.13|
|Nikola Jokic DEN C||8.76|
|Russell Westbrook OKC PG||9.35|
|Damian Lillard POR PG||10.63|
|Kawhi Leonard TOR SF||11.39|
Similar Picks P.J. Tucker
Similar SF to consider drafting instead of P.J. Tucker
|DeMarre Carroll bkn||157.52|
|P.J. Tucker hou||157.62|
|Nerlens Noel okc||159.29|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of P.J. Tucker
|Bam Adebayo MIA C||155.63|
|MarShon Brooks MEM SG||156.26|
|Justin Holiday CHI SG||156.35|
|Harry Giles SAC PF||156.49|
|Zach Randolph SAC PF||157.06|
|DeMarre Carroll BKN SF||157.52|
|P.J. Tucker HOU SF||157.62|
|Jae Crowder UTA PF||158.34|
|Derrick Rose MIN PG||158.46|
|Kyle Korver CLE SG||158.87|
|Willy Hernangomez CHA C||159.13|
Rating Doug McDermott
Rating P.J. Tucker
Career Doug McDermott
Career P.J. Tucker