ADP: 152.9 +147.5
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 33rd among PF's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 10th with 826 total points (24.29 avg).
- He is currently 585 points behind the leader: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- He is doing much better than most people thought he would.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 11.8 PPG. That is great, but how long can he perform at this level? If you don"t have the confidence he can keep it up, then trade him for a sure thing.
- Shooting 43.70% from the field this month. Not very good for a big man.
- Shooting 36.36% from beyond the arc this month. Not horrible, but not too good either.
- Assists per game numbers are 1.27 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a center / power forward with 7.09 rpg this month.
- Played in 5 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +3.67, APG: +0.34, RPG: +1.82, MPG: +3.96 STLS: --0.03 BLKS: +0.07
No Injury Reported
Similar F to consider drafting instead of Michael Beasley
|Al-Farouq Aminu por|| ||149.24|
|Jonathon Simmons orl|| ||149.44|
|DeMarre Carroll bkn|| ||149.48|
|C.J. Miles tor|| ||149.61|
|Kenneth Faried den|| ||149.98|
|Maurice Harkless por|| ||150.43|
|Cody Zeller cha|| ||150.53|
|Jon Leuer det|| ||150.71|
|Chandler Parsons mem|| ||151.57|
|Michael Beasley ny|| ||152.85|
|Caleb Swanigan por|| ||157.35|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Michael Beasley
|Jon Leuer det F|| ||150.71|
|Courtney Lee ny G|| ||150.97|
|Danny Green sa G|| ||151.04|
|Chandler Parsons mem F|| ||151.57|
|Emmanuel Mudiay den G|| ||152.53|
|Frank Ntilikina ny G|| ||152.65|
|Michael Beasley ny F|| ||152.85|
|Timofey Mozgov bkn C|| ||153.49|
|Dejounte Murray sa G|| ||155.45|
|Caleb Swanigan por F|| ||157.35|
|Andre Roberson okc G|| ||158.30|