Predators' Pekka Rinne: Gets starting nod against Blues
Rinne will be in goal for Wednesday's Game 1 clash with St. Louis, Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.Rinne was outstanding through the Preds' opening-round sweep of the Blackhawks, as he posted a 0 [...]
|Season stats based on the past 7 days|
|Season stats based on the past 14 days|
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 7th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 8th with 308.0 total points (5.13 avg).
- He is currently 87.2 points behind the leader: Cam Talbot
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 5.1.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Top 6 in GAA with 1.80 and is currently ranked 6th among goalies.
- Top 6 in SV% with 0.938 and is currently ranked 4th among goalies.
- Top 6 in shutouts with 1 and is currently ranked 6th among goalies.
- Ranked 32nd in wins with 1.
- Played in 60 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.32
- Save Percentage: +0.92