Predators' Pekka Rinne: Expected starter Tuesday
Rinne is on track to start Tuesday night's matchup in Vancouver, Adam Vingan of the Tennessean reports.While he has not been officially confirmed by a team official just yet, all signs point to Rinne getting his second straight start Tuesday, though we'll be sure to correct it if surging youngster Juuse Saros snags the start instead [...]
|Season stats based on the past 7 days|
|Season stats based on the past 14 days|
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 14th among G's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 12th with 166.0 total points (5.19 avg).
- He is currently 51.8 points behind the leader: Sergei Bobrovsky
- He is putting up the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- His average points in the past two weeks have increased by 1.5 PPG.
Trending Goalie Analysis
- Top 20 in GAA with 2.22 and is currently ranked 18th among goalies.
- Top 15 in SV% with 0.928 and is currently ranked 11th among goalies.
- Ranked 22nd in wins with 4.
- Played in 32 more games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years:
- Goals Against Average: +2.28
- Save Percentage: +0.923