Derrick Rose looks for a free agent home, after it 'sucked losing' 51 games with the Knicks
Derrick Rose attended the Chicago Bulls/Boston Celtics playoff game on Sunday, and why not? Rose, a Chicago native and Bulls guard from 2008 through 2016, was just like any other Chicago native on Sunday afternoon anxious to see how the home team would respond to its second game without lead point guard Rajon Rondo, fighting for a win in the face of Boston MVP candidate at the same position, Isaiah Thomas.
[Follow Ball Dont Lie on social media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Tumblr]
Or, technical New York Knick-point guard Derrick Rose could have been at the Bulls loss in a bid to keep the click and chat trickle steady in the weeks between what will most assuredly be his final game with the New York Knicks (right? RIGHT?) and the first, fully-fledged free agent turn of his career. Derrick is free to sign with any NBA team come July, and its good to remind people of us much
|Season stats based on the past 7 days|
|Season stats based on the past 14 days|
|Compare to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 53rd among PG's. Based on his stats from the past 30 days, he is currently ranked 19th with 1879 total points (29.36 avg).
- He is currently 2891 points behind the leader: Russell Westbrook
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
- His average points in the past two weeks have dipped quite a bit at 29.4.
- He is currently listed on the injury report due to his knee (Out for season). Read up about his injury before making any type of trade.
- Shooting 70.59% from the field this month. Very impressive.
- He is ranked 73rd this month in assist to turnover ratio with 1.93.
- Good point guard that is one of the better ones in the league with 6.00 apg this month.
- Rebounds per game numbers are pretty good for a guard with 4.00 rpg this month.
- Played in 18 less games this year than last year.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: PPG: +4.86, APG: +0.63, RPG: +1.09, MPG: +7.13 STLS: +0.15 BLKS: +0.1